Fulton @ OR

SweetScience

9 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I think they miss whole game in high school .. the other got hurt against Campbell Co I think.. 2 way starter though ... at OT and DT

And the other lineman who was ejected was the 1st sub in at guard for the 1st one that was ejected .. so oh well kids lost composure and could cost them region title... although the looser looks to have the easier bracket ...

What do you mean that the loser has the easier bracket? Are the brackets out? How can they be?

1 hour ago, catswild said:

What do you mean that the loser has the easier bracket? Are the brackets out? How can they be?

I think what he meant is the path might be easier since the loser of OR and Fulton would have most likely Rhea and Soddy before you get to the quarterfinals. While the winner would get lenior city they also have to contend with Catholic in round 2. 

Well that is if there is no major upsets in region 4 on Friday.

Edited by Rhea Co.

8 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

I think what he meant is the path might be easier since the loser of OR and Fulton would have most likely Rhea and Soddy before you get to the quarterfinals. While the winner would get lenior city they also have to contend with Catholic in round 2. 

Well that is if there is no major upsets in region 4 on Friday.

That's interesting. How good is Catholic this year? I know their QB was out most of the season but is back now.

6 minutes ago, catswild said:

That's interesting. How good is Catholic this year? I know their QB was out most of the season but is back now.

Catholic is good but very young at few positions. They are not as complete of a team as they were last year. Last year the QB had several targets to get the ball to this year not so much. The RB Jarmon (who is a freshman) and O-Line are the bread and butter of the offense this year. Tommy Winton the freshman athlete is going to be a monster over the next few years. They try to get the ball to him in a lot of different ways. The defense has a good pass rush and plays the run pretty well. 

31 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Catholic is good but very young at few positions. They are not as complete of a team as they were last year. Last year the QB had several targets to get the ball to this year not so much. The RB Jarmon (who is a freshman) and O-Line are the bread and butter of the offense this year. Tommy Winton the freshman athlete is going to be a monster over the next few years. They try to get the ball to him in a lot of different ways. The defense has a good pass rush and plays the run pretty well. 

How much speed do they have?

12 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

OR has to put pressure on Malone if they are going to beat Fulton. If they let him sit in the pocket and look for his receivers and backs, he'll kill them. OR has to bring the house!

OR DBs the best defensive backs Malone has seen all year WR will have to make plays cause nothing will be open