TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

3 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

If Lake County bottles up #7 for TCA then they have a good shot of winning this game without much trouble. #7 for TCA is a quick kid. Pretty fast but I think he is quicker than he is fast if that makes any sense. GC didn’t do their best in containing him & he showed them what happens if you don’t. Peabody on the other hand kept him in check & managed to not let him get in any space all night. That is the key for LC. I don’t know much about Lake County this year but I do know TCA is a pretty disciplined football team & will come in with a great game plan. I think this is one of the more intriguing match ups considering these two teams are in different divisions & are very different schematically. This will be a good measuring stick to see how things might go in the playoffs. It is critical that both teams come out playing their best ball so that they both have that confidence rolling into next week. Good luck to both & hoping for an injury free game. 

Lake co has a similiar kid in Johnson.Qb is a load.Thing is,will TCA see LC full offensive scheme.LC hasnt had to do much the past 6 weeks or so except run Johnson,Snyder the QB and Tubbs.No passing.Will it change Thursday night.Dont think so.I think coach has a plan to just keep it basic with no passes and depend on the offense rushing and defense.I think he will  try to win but not show his cards getting ready for playoffs since this game doesnt mean anything to LC,other that get a win heading into playoffs

Edited by mrbigster

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yep,but that's one game, he hits the line hard,I dont think unless you got 300 lb beasts he can be stopped under 100 yards for a game,imo !!!

Did he play last year?I think if this game was played 5 weeks ago,see more things from LC,using everyone.Cause dont mean anything,coach just going to line up and run .Hoping thats enough.Not give a coulle teams looming in playoffs nothing to see on film

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Lake co has a similiar kid in Johnson.Qb is a load.Thing is,will TCA see LC full offensive scheme.LC hasnt had to do much the past 6 weeks or so except run Johnson,Snyder the QB and Tubbs.No passing.Will it change Thursday night.Dont think so.I think coach has a plan to just keep it basic with no passes and depend on the offense rushing and defense.I think he will  try to win but not show his cards getting ready for playoffs since this game doesnt mean anything to LC,other that get a win heading into playoffs

mrbigster, , 

Friend, I believe that you must be in the sand business cause I am reading a lot of sand bagging in your post.  I don't believe it for one minute. Ya'll threw the ball over 20 times against us last year and the Puckett kid had a nice game.  One other kid whos name escapes me caught 3 passes as well.  We fully expect you to try and exploit that area again this season at your house.  Last season Johnson ran the ball 25 times for over 120 yards while Snider had about 15 rushes for 63 yards.  We won the game on a field goal and I know for a fact that loss left a bitter taste in the mouths of the LC players, coaches, and fans.  It is my firm belief that Thursdays date on the ole calendar has been circled for some time.  For LC, the game means nothing except pride.  And pride is a heck of a drug.  

TCA has a lot to play for.  We want to wash the taste of defeat out of our mouths after the beatdown we took from Peabody.  Also, a TCA win and a McKenzie win on Friday would give us a home playoff game. that we desperately want. 

Both teams will come out with guns blazing on Thursday.  You know you want it bad and so do we. I simply pray for an injury free game that is hard hitting with plenty of sportsmanship.  For some reason in my gut, I hope that LC has paid the light bill on the scoreboard.  Me thinks both squads might put some points up this year.

If you get an opportunity, I invite you and other LC posters on The T  to stop by the press box before I go on the air at 6:30 and say hello.  

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

40 was used about 5 carries last year total. 

I remember seeing him at the peabody game last yr he stuck out to me cause that was my sons #. But yea that kid grew over the summer. He is a hard hitter then helps the guy he knocked down up. Seems like a great kid and just shows class for TCA and the program. I hope yall win this one big. Im pulling for yall bud.