TCA@Lake Co

shockernation

1 minute ago, volsandtitans1 said:

You can watch it on Facebook.  I heard Reitz say one of LC backs already has 141 on the ground. 

Johnson the star running back.Guess cause of the weather hes taking just about all the snaps direct.Guess coach thinks with Snder quarterbacking,chance for fumble on handoffs.TCA running backs havent done anything.#40 for TCA had one decent run about 6 yards.LC had one tD called back

Just now, mrbigster said:

Johnson the star running back.Guess cause of the weather hes taking just about all the snaps direct.Guess coach thinks with Snder quarterbacking,chance for fumble on handoffs.TCA running backs havent done anything.#40 for TCA had one decent run about 6 yards.LC had one tD called back

Dominating this game....

11 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

It appears to me that TCA got the big head when they beat Gibson County.... they haven't scored a touchdown since!!!!!

And we had a TCA fan calling out Gibson County's offense saying they've been struggling all year. This will be the third time TCA has been shutout this year......

I don’t know if I’d be talking like that knowing that my team still isn’t even guaranteed a playoff spot... I know McKenzie is going to be ready to play tomorrow. I’m sure GC is too! I’m interested to see the result of that game. I’m just saying I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch  :mrgreen:

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

What about getting stopped 4 times on the goal line, literally the goal line.... that makes that loss sting even worse....

That happens in College and Pros.  We deserved to lose.  The worse thing is we wont get another chance to paly u guys until next year.  That will be a crazy beat down. Either way. Our goal is the Gold ball.  A nice playoff run will diffuse that loss.  That is the loss that we will look back on and say, it jump started us again.  That was yalls state championship.  Enjoy forever

Just now, FightingBlue0 said:

I don’t know if I’d be talking like that knowing that my team still isn’t even guaranteed a playoff spot... I know McKenzie is going to be ready to play tomorrow. I’m sure GC is too! I’m interested to see the result of that game. I’m just saying I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch  :mrgreen:

I don't have anything to do with how the game is played on the field... I'm just here to ruffle some feathers of those who have been talking smack on Gibson County earlier in the week...

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

That happens in College and Pros.  We deserved to lose.  The worse thing is we wont get another chance to paly u guys until next year.  That will be a crazy beat down. Either way. Our goal is the Gold ball.  A nice playoff run will diffuse that loss.  That is the loss that we will look back on and say, it jump started us again.  That was yalls state championship.  Enjoy forever

I agree.... it was a good win for our program, and I'm glad for the coaches and kids...

It would be cool to see us play you all in the playoffs, but it probably won't happen... you all have a good team, and should win 2A....