RED BANK VS LOUDON

12 hours ago, Alien said:

Loudon is NOT better than Red Bank in any way. Those kids at Loudon gave their best shot and played a heck of a game, but they are not better.

The refs did not call a terrible game. But they missed false starts from Loudon, missed late hits on Loudon. They did not miss anything on Red Bank, in fact they called phantom holds, a PI (that was thrown after the ball was incomplete), another PI (that was NOT thrown by the official closest to the play), and they called an iffy Taunting. (at best)

In a evenly matched game the refs would have made an impact on the game. which is a shame

Who said they were better? I was making a reference to any team that has fewer penalties and the logic of equal penalties.  I was stating that if a team (Not necessarily Loudon) was better coached and had fewer penalties why should they get flags thrown just to make it equal? I don't agree with that logic. And as far as the perception of refs missing calls, I am sure if you ask 100 different people they will see things 100 different ways and each one is convinced they are right. Also as a side note, I hear it from people I work with whose kids go to another HS who happen to play a lot of Chattanooga teams that they get hosed on bad calls by refs when they play in Chattanooga but I am sure you don't see it that way?