• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Red Rebels

AAA State Tournament

10 hours ago, Canesoverhere said:

Another West Tennessee final?  TIme for Playerscoachoftheyear to make some club comment....

Haha. Time for you to make another incredibly dumb comment about the NIT league your Lobos were in. :)

BTW I still smile at little PC sending your Lobos team home with an L last spring. Was the drive home tough for you?

Watching to see if Houston can beat Collierville by more than one goal (if at all) so we can hold on to our #2 ranking and complain about seeding. 

:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Watching to see if Houston can beat Collierville by more than one goal (if at all) so we can hold on to our #2 ranking and complain about seeding. 

:popcorneater:

I thought at Maryville the only thing that mattered is gold?

6 hours ago, Canesoverhere said:

East - West All-Star game......I gather this will likely be East Nashville vs West Nashville,  Would seem like that, according to Playerscoachoftheyear

You know Ill give you credit. After making that incredibly dumb gaffe about the NIT vs the ECNL national tournament in Seattle you showed up here again. I mean, coach T hasnt seen anything close to that mistake so it takes guts to come back. It would be great if you acknowledged how stupid it was to own your mistake but obviously you just arent that big of a guy to admit it yet. No worries. Lol

FTR I have no clue who played in that game? Little PC, aka the player who made the 01 Lobos cry again, was in Knoxville training with her new ECNL team. Hope the kids and parents had a great time. G puts on a good game for the kids so kudos to him. 

It’s very funny watching parents of high schoolers get on here and talk so much trash to each other. Especially the idea that one would say that their daughter made another team cry. I really am laughing out loud at that.

Lincoln,

That type of event actually happens all the time.  I've seen 3 golden goal games, 1 win and 2 losses for my daughter's team, and each time many girls on the losing team were crying after the game.  That just shows the level of passion many of these players have for the game and their desire to win.