• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Red Rebels

AAA State Tournament

11 hours ago, Lincoln19 said:

It’s very funny watching parents of high schoolers get on here and talk so much trash to each other. Especially the idea that one would say that their daughter made another team cry. I really am laughing out loud at that.

I think its hilarious too!!!! It was a travel game though not HS. Im friends with several parents for the Lobos and they laughed at it too!!! :)

Seriously the funniest thing was some fella bragging about his travel team playing in a second tier playoff while bashing another team when that specific team was across the country playing in the highest division National Championship tournament. Lol I mean, who makes that big of a mistake?? It was a really odd, out of the blue, comment that was 4 1/2 months after the threads last post. He was that triggered he waited months to make his uninformed comment.

Check the thread out and you'll see how funny it is. Lol

This was the post: “

Wow.  I guess those Willy county schools had other plans for this week?  Looks like all of the LOBOS teams are advancing at Regionals  

00/99 - Finals    01 - Playing in Semis   02 Playing in Semis   03 - Playing in Semis.  “

Edited by Playerscoach

22 hours ago, MountainVol said:

Lincoln,

That type of event actually happens all the time.  I've seen 3 golden goal games, 1 win and 2 losses for my daughter's team, and each time many girls on the losing team were crying after the game.  That just shows the level of passion many of these players have for the game and their desire to win.

Not the point at all. The point was that I think it’s silly and frankly pretty weird that parents of high schoolers want to talk so much trash on forums to each other. Behind a screen by the way. It was more understandable 15 years ago when high schoolers themselves would come on here and do that. Even then, there was a lack of class. But at least it was from teenagers lol.

12 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I think its hilarious too!!!! It was a travel game though not HS. Im friends with several parents for the Lobos and they laughed at it too!!! :)

Seriously the funniest thing was some fella bragging about his travel team playing in a second tier playoff while bashing another team when that specific team was across the country playing in the highest division National Championship tournament. Lol I mean, who makes that big of a mistake?? It was a really odd, out of the blue, comment that was 4 1/2 months after the threads last post. He was that triggered he waited months to make his uninformed comment.

Check the thread out and you'll see how funny it is. Lol

This was the post: “

Wow.  I guess those Willy county schools had other plans for this week?  Looks like all of the LOBOS teams are advancing at Regionals  

00/99 - Finals    01 - Playing in Semis   02 Playing in Semis   03 - Playing in Semis.  “

I saw the post back when it first came out. You’re both silly. So many parents of teenagers playing sports act so ridiculous in so many ways.

22 minutes ago, Lincoln19 said:

I saw the post back when it first came out. You’re both silly. So many parents of teenagers playing sports act so ridiculous in so many ways.

But no comment about it? Hmmm? Not sure why you chose now to enter the thread? love it. Lol I think its a sports message board where ribbing each other is quite common and fun.  Using hyperbole is the norm. No cursing, or threats, just banter. You're entitled to your opinion but when I am confronted with clear gaffes and slights Ill use the clubs in my bag to have a little fun. Yeah its silly but not serious whatsoever. Theres nothing I havent said in any post here that I wouldnt say in person and laugh. This isnt serious business by any means.

31 minutes ago, Lincoln19 said:

Not the point at all. The point was that I think it’s silly and frankly pretty weird that parents of high schoolers want to talk so much trash on forums to each other. Behind a screen by the way. It was more understandable 15 years ago when high schoolers themselves would come on here and do that. Even then, there was a lack of class. But at least it was from teenagers lol.

Just saw this. Lack if class for goodnatured ribbing? Lol Its all in fun and if you think for one second I woukdnt say this same stuff in person you are sorely mistaken. Its harmless banter and you are taking this wayyyyy too serious IMO. But, you chose to directly comment about me so I get your agenda here. Its ok, I get it. Carry on.

That is the thing I have noticed about Coach T.  Many posters like to have good natured banter with each other.  I have never sensed anything nefarious in this ribbing.

Booger may bring a higher level of attack, though.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, MountainVol said:

That is the thing I have noticed about Coach T.  Many posters like to have good natured banter with each other.  I have never sensed anything nefarious in this ribbing.

Booger may bring a higher level of attack, though.

Are you talking about @Booger from Notre Dame?

3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Are you talking about @Booger from Notre Dame?

1 hour ago, Canesoverhere said:

Perhaps the reason for her exclusion had nothing to do with her play, but rather no one wanted to feed into your arrogance....

they ant but 1 Booger Red Rebels.....well theres kinda a Family of Boogers....Booger thinkin its just down rite mean & considerate for mountainvol to b draggin Boogers name into this thread like that.....she is way outta line

....just been mindin Boogers on mental state on this thread watchin ole salty Cane drag ole playercoach dairyair over the coals

...playerscoachoftheyear....thats funny Booger dont care what u r

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1

There can be only one Booger.  I'm looking forward to hanging with the immortal Robert as the Splitters of Rails continue their magical run at Lee U. this Friday at 4:00.  I invite all of Booger's friends and foes alike to join in this great celebration of an epic run fueled entirely by Booger's sideline presence.

1 hour ago, MountainVol said:

There can be only one Booger.  I'm looking forward to hanging with the immortal Robert as the Splitters of Rails continue their magical run at Lee U. this Friday at 4:00.  I invite all of Booger's friends and foes alike to join in this great celebration of an epic run fueled entirely by Booger's sideline presence.

tell u one thing MV.....its one crazy run LMU is on...never seen a SAC Championship and a Southeastern Super Region Championship in Boogerettes & the Lady Railsplitters cards....and now in the sweet 16...that hire of Sean Fraser last year is proven to be sumthin special......that Brit is all business and he has recruited some incredible players....and more comin in the next class.....dont nose if it ends friday up at Lee University gainst that #1 scorin machin......but its sure a nice way for Boogerette to rap up her career on the pitch no matter what happens...

...we got lucky on travel for this segment....we thought we were headed to mississippi.....there playin sum incredible soccer right now....tho that playercoach feller might say it ant real soccer cause its D2.....

.....its gonna b an excitin afternoon of soccer for sure.....with Lee playin Mississppi afterwards at 7

....we're all paintin LMU on our chestes....Booger Mama said Booger Mama ant doin it if it dont warm up some

Booger just sayin tumblr_mzde1yf7nf1qcv128o1_400.gif

5 hours ago, Canesoverhere said:

Perhaps the reason for her exclusion had nothing to do with her play, but rather no one wanted to feed into your arrogance....

Lol. Again you are clueless. I love it. You are the gift that keeps on giving. :)