• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Red Rebels

AAA State Tournament

4 hours ago, Booger said:

they ant but 1 Booger Red Rebels.....well theres kinda a Family of Boogers....Booger thinkin its just down rite mean & considerate for mountainvol to b draggin Boogers name into this thread like that.....she is way outta line

....just been mindin Boogers on mental state on this thread watchin ole salty Cane drag ole playercoach dairyair over the coals

...playerscoachoftheyear....thats funny Booger dont care what u r

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

How did I get brought into this? Oh I know.  Youre obviously still upset over me smaking your 5’6” body (verified by Mt Vol) around on the T all these years. Your need for my attention is funny and now youve gotten in cahoots with the village idiot Canes. Lol Its usually the small dogs that bark the most so I understand you now. :)

as always it dont take much to get a hook in its lower lip...even after months of fastin.....one lil wiggle of that worm...and BAM

Booger just sayin fisherman_boat.gif

Edited by Booger

On 11/14/2018 at 6:24 PM, Booger said:

as always it dont take much to get a hook in its lower lip...even after months of fastin.....one lil wiggle of that worm...and BAM

Booger just sayin fisherman_boat.gif

Hook.  Line.  Sinker.

On 11/14/2018 at 12:02 PM, Canesoverhere said:

Perhaps the reason for her exclusion had nothing to do with her play, but rather no one wanted to feed into your arrogance....

Do the sports writers like me? Lol 

Maybe the HS coach who just honored #19 by retiring her jersey to a packed gym was trying to help another Sr player and had already spoken to #19? I think that is a very likely scenario. 

I will only miss one thing about travel soccer and thats the annual wins vs the Lobos. Seeing those parents get so mad and agitated every time they lost was fun. Even Bill Sammich, whose daughter was a great GK for the Lobos and Collierville, would call me after every game and laugh at those parents.  

I will miss these exchanges Canes. Sure they were brutal to the point I felt bad for you at times but they were entertaining nonetheless. Carry on.