HVA at Farragut for 1-6A Title

RebelAtHeart

8 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

There not going to leave each other alone. There are no moderators that are ever going to shut down the Maryville posters. Death threats, violence, or whatever goes for the Maryville Mob. Coach T has gone down the crapper. I will probably get shut down for that.

So you can't see a troll for what he is? Are you that blind? Did you see his screen name? What if some troll made a screen name that cast aspersions toward the school you support? Nobody from Blount County uses the term "North Blount County". His intent was to get some sort of reaction out of other posters. He succeeded this time. So what is your problem with other posters that support MHS? I think you can say crapper, since the flush toilet was invented by Thomas Crapper.

Thomas_Crapper_Toilet_Horta_Museum_Brand

12 hours ago, Former44 said:

I agree the Admirals could use the TE more effectively. Farragut has a very good TE in Keathley. He has good hands and he is a physical runner after the catch. Early in the season he appeared to be a focal point in the offense; but lately, for whatever reason, he hasn’t been targeted as much. 

#18 is the backup QB and, quite honestly, I wish he would get a few more reps at that position. Although he doesn’t have the big arm that Wilkinson does, his mobility brings another dimension to the offense that I think is very often lacking. Furthermore, he is an accurate passer and he throws a nice deep ball as well. 

I would like to see #20 targeted more as well. He has good hands and big play speed. He is way underutilized IMO.

Edited by Admiralglasgowfarragut

This is a projection with the most likely scenarios. HVA/FHS flip flop as well as Bearden/SHHS. Region 2 isn't decided yet either, I just put in the most likely scenarios.  Bearden needs HVA to win. SHHS needs FHS to win. 

dg06dy.png

Here is a link to all scenarios: http://tssaasports.com/sports/football/possibilities.cfm

Edited by Red Rebels

13 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

There not going to leave each other alone. There are no moderators that are ever going to shut down the Maryville posters. Death threats, violence, or whatever goes for the Maryville Mob. Coach T has gone down the crapper. I will probably get shut down for that.

And all reality we dont have to.  But hey at least you got your Me Too moment. 

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Admirals QB throws lasers, man. He is dinking and dunking HVA to death Tom Brady style right now. HVA is moving the ball, but cannot sustain a drive to save their lives. I predict a 28-10 final score in favor of Farragut.

I think the radio said he was 19-23 for 208 yards and 2 TDs. Smart coaching to pull him in the 4th.