William Blount @ Stone Memorial

Governm

15 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Skipping past Blount and Knox county to find teams to play that lost by 50 points to teams that didnt make the playoffs

Sort of like how Anderson County was a sure win when we scheduled them? You cant just look at one season or game to judge programs. All three of those teams are usually good.  WB could very well lose all three of those games.

Aside from Alcoa, what teams did WB turn down?

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

4 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Sort of like how Anderson County was a sure win when we scheduled them? You cant just look at one season or game to judge programs. All three of those teams are usually good.  WB could very well lose all three of those games.

Aside from Alcoa, what teams did WB turn down?

Lol. Thats a possibility.  Still gonna give a little good natured grief over though. 

Heard GB offered to play WB.

1 hour ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

How about Campbell County, Sevier County, and Morristown West?

Those teams have all struggled mightily this year but have all been good programs in the recent past....it will be interesting to see if their programs have went downhill or if this season was a rebuilding year for those teams.  I would think that all three of those games would be winnable games for WB next year if all of the players return that are supposed to return.

11 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Interestingly enough,

I heard the exact opposite. I was told WB tried calling Greenback and never got an answer. 

You believe that if you want to....but I flat out don't believe it.  Not that it matters, WB can play whoever they want to play, but I don't believe they tried to schedule GB