McKenzie vs Gibson

VOLnWTN

11 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Simply put.....you win you are in!  

If the same Rebel team shows up that played vs UC, TCA, and A'Ville, I like my Rebel's chances.  

People better not sleep on them Rebels,how many games does this make that yalls running back has been on field this season ? His first back was against PHS wasn't it???

Edited by PeabodyPride

This game has my attention this week. Gibson County has the huge upset win at Peabody 4 weeks ago & they haven’t seemed to be able to recover from the hangover since. McKenzie on the other hand has grinded out the end of this season & have themselves a shot at making the playoffs. I’m not sure who I want to go with in this game just yet. I think logically I want to say Gibson County wins this but my gut is telling me that McKenzie will put up a fight to keep their season alive. Coach Comer is a tenured guy & knows what it takes to play in these types of games. I think he’ll have those Rebels ready to play without a doubt. Had GC not dropped two in a row, I’d say they would be the clear favorite but right now they seem to be trending down. It’ll be a great match up Friday night. I always enjoy those “pre” postseason games. 

4 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

This game has my attention this week. Gibson County has the huge upset win at Peabody 4 weeks ago & they haven’t seemed to be able to recover from the hangover since. McKenzie on the other hand has grinded out the end of this season & have themselves a shot at making the playoffs. I’m not sure who I want to go with in this game just yet. I think logically I want to say Gibson County wins this but my gut is telling me that McKenzie will put up a fight to keep their season alive. Coach Comer is a tenured guy & knows what it takes to play in these types of games. I think he’ll have those Rebels ready to play without a doubt. Had GC not dropped two in a row, I’d say they would be the clear favorite but right now they seem to be trending down. It’ll be a great match up Friday night. I always enjoy those “pre” postseason games. 

Be a great one to see!! Playoff atmosphere bands loud and proud and full stand of fans on both sides  !!!!

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

I like to use music to analize things. Should TCA listen to BTO and Take Care Of Business then I will go to McKenzie on Friday with some purple clad friends and we will listen to Billy Idol and come in singing "with a McKenzie Rebel Yell, we'll  cry More, More More.....

That would sure be a "Motley Crew"

• Upvote 1