McKenzie vs Gibson

VOLnWTN

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

I really Think so. Trezvant was cordarian Richardson. This team CAN spread it around different. Like I said Earlier. Film will not show everything because they do not have to use everything with their region foes. When you hit the field it will just be a different feel when you start watching them warm up. I will Say if you are going to get fairley it will be the first round. 

Personally, I’m looking forward to our guys facing the challenge.

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Personally, I’m looking forward to our guys facing the challenge.

And you should. Don’t take all this personal. Some of us are just going to analize football game with out emotions. Y’all have earned it. And I REALLY hope y’all can pull it off for region 7. 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yet to be seen,their 2 losses were bad but to teams ranked in the top 20 in all the state!!honestly your game with them will be a great barometer!!! 

If I’m wrong about it all next week, I’ll admit it... and I’ll even give the Union City people some ideas of what to expect in the second round. 

I’m not ready for the season to be over yet, and definitely not throwing in the white flag on the season just because we have to play the top seed out of Memphis. 

Just now, GCPioneer said:

If I’m wrong about it all next week, I’ll admit it... and I’ll even give the Union City people some ideas of what to expect in the second round. 

I’m not ready for the season to be over yet, and definitely not throwing in the white flag on the season just because we have to play the top seed out of Memphis. 

Amen bro !!!!! Take that loud crowd to Memphis and leave it all on the field !!!! Win or loose heads high and support your Pioneers!!! GL

8 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

And you should. Don’t take all this personal. Some of us are just going to analize football game with out emotions. Y’all have earned it. And I REALLY hope y’all can pull it off for region 7. 

This is nothing personal to me... I like to see my teams win and have success, and we are doing that right now.

I, along with several others, just get tired of seeing and hearing how Peabody was a fluke, lightning struck, the stars aligned, or whatever... no one in the community, that I talk to, even talks about the Peabody game anymore. It’s just repeatedly brought up on here about how it was the biggest fluke in football history.... it gets old to see for several Gibson County people, not just me.

Edited by GCPioneer

7 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

This is nothing personal to me... I like to see my teams win and have success, and we are doing that right now.

I, along with several others, just get tired of seeing and hearing how Peabody was a fluke, lightning struck, the stars aligned, or whatever... no one in the community, that I talk to, even talks about the Peabody game anymore. It’s just repeatedly brought up on here about how it was the biggest fluke in football history.... it gets old to see for several Gibson County people, not just me.

Man I am Not talking from Peabody game. I did Not see that game. I hate That you think it is getting old from me but I never Even really commented on your Peabody game. I never Saw the double forward pass. The touchdown at the end not counted. I always Say if a team is better never keep it close enough to allow the refs to decide anything. Buddy go get em Friday. Like I have Said. I want A region 7 sweep. And if y’all pull it off then you can face UC again and prove everyone wrong again. Good luck. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Man I am Not talking from Peabody game. I did Not see that game. I hate That you think it is getting old from me but I never Even really commented on your Peabody game. I never Saw the double forward pass. The touchdown at the end not counted. I always Say if a team is better never keep it close enough to allow the refs to decide anything. Buddy go get em Friday. Like I have Said. I want A region 7 sweep. And if y’all pull it off then you can face UC again and prove everyone wrong again. Good luck. 

Good luck to you all

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Buddy you did not get Peabody best game. Your not going to be like that now? Really. Let’s keep it real big guy. I like Your post so let’s dont get up on that high pedestal after making the playoffs. 

I think GC is using that Peabody win as a measuring stick for future success.  You are right ED, they did not get our best.  They played their best , we played our worst and still had a chance to win the game.  With that said, the Peabody win was a quality win but this is playoff football and Fairly is the real deal. Let's hope for an upset.  I believe GC and Adamsville has the best defense behind Peabody in our league.  Good luck GC.  We want a rematch bad.

Bulldogs mascot photo.

Fairley Football Roster

Mascot
Bulldogs
Team
Varsity 2018
Colors
Orange, Black, White
Coach
Gene Robinson III
Address
4950 Fairley Rd, Memphis, TN 38109
Overall
8-2
District
5-0
National Rank
State (TN) Rank
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
# Name Positions Gr. Ht Wt Media
1 Terry Wilkins RB Jr. 5-7 185  
3 Ty Conley QB, FS Sr. 5-11 175  
4 Jalen Harris WR, CB Jr. 5-11 170  
5 Isaiah Conner DE, OLB Jr. 6-1 210  
6 Kody Jones CB Fr. 5-8 160  
7 Curlandus Smith MLB, TE Jr. 6-0 227  
8 Lawrence Allen SS, OLB Sr. 5-11 180  
10 Edward Pollard SS, FS Sr. 5-2 135  
11 Thomas Vaughn ATH, WR, DB Jr. 5-11 170  
11 Kendrick Hightower CB, RB Sr. 5-8    
12 Terence Hawk TE Sr.      
12 Markeyvion Moorehead WR Jr. 5-10 159  
14 Jerald Jones jr. QB Jr. 5-8 145  
15 Maseo Fuller WR Sr. 5-11 170  
17 Lennie White RB, FS Sr. 6-0 185  
21 Alton Sanders CB Fr.      
22 Corvant Parker   Jr.   195  
23 Robert Holmes WR, RB Sr. 5-5    
24 Cortez Guy   Jr.      
27 Markwalind Shields OLB, SS Fr. 5-7 165  
30 Kiwan Carr CB Jr. 5-10 120  
35 Marcus Jones OLB Jr. 5-10 160  
50 Malik Fentress DE, DT Sr. 6-0 220  
54 Jaylon Fifer DE Jr. 5-10 215  
55 Kevon Jones FB, NG Jr. 5-10 170  
57 Marcus James G, C Fr. 6-1    
72 Adrian Stanford T, DT Sr. 6-2 228  
72 Chris Cosby C Jr. 6-2 245  
72 Kendrick Anderson T, DT Sr. 6-3 305  
75 Don Sanders G, T Jr. 6-2 250  
77 Marquise Story T Sr. 6-2 285  
80 Justin Clemons DE, TE Sr. 6-6 216  
82 Telan Hodges DE Fr. 5-7 145  
90 Tyren Harris   Sr.      
  Alonzo Finley DE, DT Jr. 5-11 220  
  Anterious Lomax SB Jr.      
  Anthony Poindexter, jr.          
  Brandon Mills G, DT So.      
  Charles Longstreet     5-7 200  
  Charlie Roquemore DE, QB Jr.      
  Cory Blocker          
  Damien Newman          
  Demarco Cooperwood OLB Fr.      
  Don Sanders G, T Jr.      
  Dontayeon Stewart OLB Jr.      
  Jamarius Williamson          
  Javaries Suggs          
  Jordan Hill     5-8 175  
  Joshua Gray     5-11    
  Kadarrius Mills DT Sr.      
  Keyentarius Gipson   Jr.      
  Lederius Dunlap          
  Mario Martin DE Jr. 5-11 205  
  Rocheen Cox          
  Tyler Mitchell          

Staff

• Gene Robinson III Head Coach
  • Keith Spann Defensive Coordinator
  • R. Amir Gant Offensive Coordinator
  • Rodney Harper Assistant Coach
  • Julian Jones Assistant Coach
  • Terrell Lee Offensive Lineman

If you have any corrections for the Fairley Football roster please submit it here.

Team Links
Home
Schedule (10)
Roster (55)
Standings
Rankings
Team Stats
Sportswear
Pro Photos (1)
Videos (489)
More
Switch Teams
Varsity
JV
School Links
Home
Other Sports
School Rival
Directions
Weather

Fairley is the real deal.  In Memphis, you cannot judge any team based on how they did the previous year. These teams are as fluid as water!  I would love to see GC pull off the upset in the first round, but Fairley has athletes and speed like GC has never seen. I am afraid it could get ugly early.  GC's best chance is to get some early turnovers and scores on a short field and get Fairley to play from behind.