1A that much better than 2A?

RocketHouse

Not sure if you have checked Polks schedule Jacketnation fan but their only losses this year are to Meigs 9-0, Whitwell 9-0, Tyner 8-1, and Bledsoe. Bledsoe being the one they shouldn't have lost but I also feel Bledsoe plays up  to their opponents level. I'm telling you this because you seem to think they are a bad team. They aren't at all bad, just had a tough schedule. They may surprise you in the playoffs if you overlook them. Iirc Tyner was up on them 21-7 at the half and scored 14 unanswered after that in the final two quarters. I could be wrong but that's from memory. Meigs only had 1 bad half of football all year. Not sure I'd call that suspicious or a normalization when your dealing with teenagers and football. Most teams have had a bad game here or there. Happens more then wed like to admit.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not sure if you have checked Polks schedule Jacketnation fan but their only losses this year are to Meigs 9-0, Whitwell 9-0, Tyner 8-1, and Bledsoe. Bledsoe being the one they shouldn't have lost but I also feel Bledsoe plays up  to their opponents level. I'm telling you this because you seem to think they are a bad team. They aren't at all bad, just had a tough schedule. They may surprise you in the playoffs if you overlook them. Iirc Tyner was up on them 21-7 at the half and scored 14 unanswered after that in the final two quarters. I could be wrong but that's from memory. Meigs only had 1 bad half of football all year. Not sure I'd call that suspicious or a normalization when your dealing with teenagers and football. Most teams have had a bad game here or there. Happens more then wed like to admit.

Not saying they are bad just not a top 10 team which is what you will see in the playoffs, I watched the whitwell Polk film and Polk just seemed a step behind, not saying they are bad team they are the type of team that could give Watertown fits if they wind up 4th but they also are a team that could lose to westmoreland but when it comes down to it it’s playoff season anyone can beat anyone 

2 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Not saying they are bad just not a top 10 team which is what you will see in the playoffs, I watched the whitwell Polk film and Polk just seemed a step behind, not saying they are bad team they are the type of team that could give Watertown fits if they wind up 4th but they also are a team that could lose to westmoreland but when it comes down to it it’s playoff season anyone can beat anyone 

Understand and I agree. We scored 21-0 in the second half. I'm ok with it. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah would have been nice, but we will never know. We seem to at any point and time this season have an injury to a playmaker. Our top back is out atm also our top defensive MLB is out. Just hope for the playoffs we get healthy. 

Hey man, how about instead of giving an injury report to all your internet friends you button it up a little. Loose lips sink ships and whatnot. Coaches get on here and every team in the playoffs doesn't need to know the day to day health of our players.

9 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Hey man, how about instead of giving an injury report to all your internet friends you button it up a little. Loose lips sink ships and whatnot. Coaches get on here and every team in the playoffs doesn't need to know the day to day health of our players.

Sure thing, would have thought a message like this be better suited for a private message. But I guess you wanted all my internet friends to know too! :thumb: