1A that much better than 2A?

RocketHouse

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

You are delusional if you think most info is a "secret". Player injured in practice...maybe, maybe not, but social media (snapchat, ect..) takes care of that pretty quick. Doubt if any coaches have an assistant monitoring the 'T for useful info.

Spot on. Any coach worth his salt is getting their info from film. They may hear that a player or players are injured but they will prepare like they are playing anyway. The opinions from fans and some old has beens probably doesn't mean much to coaches. If that was the case they would just let the experts in the bleachers run the show.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

You are delusional if you think most info is a "secret". Player injured in practice...maybe, maybe not, but social media (snapchat, ect..) takes care of that pretty quick. Doubt if any coaches have an assistant monitoring the 'T for useful info.

No disrespect Trader but you're delusional if you think they actually don't there's more truth to that than you could ever imagine!

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No disrespect Trader but you're delusional if you think they actually don't there's more truth to that than you could ever imagine!

The info I posted was basically from the newspaper who covers our area. Doesn't bother me what he said. Although I feel it was a little on the smart elic side. Truth is if the coaches didn't want anyone to know why did they inform the media of his status? Did he send a note to the newspaper about leaking injury reports? Did he get on Facebook and tell everyone to dont mention any players or what not? It really doesn't matter honestly. I was just the one singled out when in fact I was just in a loop of information that everyone either already has or is a search away from finding it out. I decided when he replied to my message on the T that I wouldn't say anything more about our players good or bad. It's one of the reason I haven't talked up our qb as a Mr. Football finalist from the start of his reply.  Basically if I say our qb can pass or run realistically I'm giving away team secrets by his own standards. I mean realistically all information opposing teams needs is posted on Hudl, local newspapers, Facebook, or I guess the T. But I decided to let it go and just not bother with anything much more about Meigs after this year. In the end I'll  just be a football fan. I support my Boy and I hope he does well. But I'll just chat with all my internet friends the way I use too just not too much about any one particular team.

Just to prove my point this is where one of my messages came from. My post wasn't meant to be detrimental to anyone obviously. But I respect I guess his reason behind saying something, just not the way he went about saying it.

Screenshot_20181025-041735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ad6327a5ea00325b8b55679e1bff4e5.jpg

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The info I posted was basically from the newspaper who covers our area. Doesn't bother me what he said. Although I feel it was a little on the smart elic side. Truth is if the coaches didn't want anyone to know why did they inform the media of his status? Did he send a note to the newspaper about leaking injury reports? Did he get on Facebook and tell everyone to dont mention any players or what not? It really doesn't matter honestly. I was just the one singled out when in fact I was just in a loop of information that everyone either already has or is a search away from finding it out. I decided when he replied to my message on the T that I wouldn't say anything more about our players good or bad. It's one of the reason I haven't talked up our qb as a Mr. Football finalist from the start of his reply.  Basically if I say our qb can pass or run realistically I'm giving away team secrets by his own standards. I mean realistically all information opposing teams needs is posted on Hudl, local newspapers, Facebook, or I guess the T. But I decided to let it go and just not bother with anything much more about Meigs after this year. In the end I'll  just be a football fan. I support my Boy and I hope he does well. But I'll just chat with all my internet friends the way I use too just not too much about any one particular team.

Just to prove my point this is where one of my messages came from. My post wasn't meant to be detrimental to anyone obviously. But I respect I guess his reason behind saying something, just not the way he went about saying it.

Screenshot_20181025-041735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2ad6327a5ea00325b8b55679e1bff4e5.jpg

Hang in there!Guys are always bustin balls on here.You would have had a coronary a few years back,we were really mean to each other.Im not an injury report guy,i figure if the coaches want it known it would be.Yours is in black and white!LOL.

Don't disappear every team needs a good poster on here we all like to hear how each team's going and that comes from somebody that pays attention each and every week and don't care to get on here and talk about it that's the fun part about this site. And we are playing you all next year so I want to know everything that's going on.HaHa!:roflolk:

Edited by orngnblk

41 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hang in there!Guys are always bustin balls on here.You would have had a coronary a few years back,we were really mean to each other.Im not an injury report guy,i figure if the coaches want it known it would be.Yours is in black and white!LOL.

Don't disappear every team needs a good poster on here we all like to hear how each team's going and that comes from somebody that pays attention each and every week and don't care to get on here and talk about it that's the fun part about this site. And we are playing you all next year so I want to know everything that's going on.HaHa!:roflolk:

Sounds like a plan man. Heard your qb is doing really well this year. I'm sure he will be a Mr. Football finalist.

Edited by Imthayeti

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds like a plan man. Heard your qb is doing really well this year. I'm sure he will be a Mr. Football finalist.

Yeah what some don't understand is he had a severely separated throwing shoulder for the first six games and struggle through it still put up those kind of numbers!

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

My point was simply we don't have to tell everything we know. Let other people go through the trouble of figuring some of it out.

43 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

My point was simply we don't have to tell everything we know. Let other people go through the trouble of figuring some of it out.

It's cool man. Just honestly thought with today's world and technology the way it is, that there aren't really any secrets. But I'll give it the ol do better. You know for sure I wasn't trying to be detrimental to the team. Just having a conversation with folks is all.