6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

White Co misses hurt guard . Makes our press and half court defense less effective .  Our bench has to improve or we can,t get into foul trouble . Give Dekalb credit for the win . Some fans will hollar about the refs . Wasn't a factor in the game . Dekalb is pretty good . 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, repoman said:

Listening to the radio,where did Dekalb radio get that Sparta is ranked #3 in the state in Aaa? Sparta is not the 3rd best team in the state.

White County be lucky to finish 3rd in district, much less third best team in state.  I am not knocking them either.  They have won some big games early.

Warren County doesn’t just have a coaching problem.  They are lacking enough talent to compete this year.  There is a huge gap right now.  I don’t particularly like the style of play she puts on the court but sometimes the Lack of talent limits what the coach can do.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan

11 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

I'd put Stone first, but with a 19 point win over Cookeville I don't see how you put us anywhere other than second at this point.

Until someone beats Stone they are #1.  White County or Cookeville should be at #2.   The 19pt result was a wake up call for Cookeville for sure but the coach gave up a bit early in my opinion and the game was stretched out.  I don’t think either of the district games will have a margin that high.   We don’t have to wait long to find out.  White County plays @ Cookeville this Friday.  I suggest anyone close come see this game.  It’s a great rivalry with a lot at stake this year.