6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

17 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’m not hating at all my friend. I’ve just never understood why Cookeville doesn’t have any fans at the games. You’d think the girls and boys would get more support than they do that’s all I was trying to say. Cookeville has two pretty darn good teams and they will both be a tough out come tournament time. Good luck to the Lady Cavs and Cavs!

This ^^^^ 100%.  Community should show more support.  They show up for football but not basketball.  Don’t understand why.  My theory has always been that it would change when they won.  We shall see because this years girls team is stacked for the next 2-3 years.  They will win a lot of games.  

23 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

This ^^^^ 100%.  Community should show more support.  They show up for football but not basketball.  Don’t understand why.  My theory has always been that it would change when they won.  We shall see because this years girls team is stacked for the next 2-3 years.  They will win a lot of games.  

doubtful you win district this year ,doubtful you win district next year. need to win some districts first. still not even the best team in the county.

4 hours ago, repoman said:

doubtful you win district this year ,doubtful you win district next year. need to win some districts first. still not even the best team in the county.

First,  we are for sure the best team in the county and it isn’t close.   Secondly,  I didn’t say anything about winning district.  I said they would win a lot of games.   But if you want to talk about that, I think the Lady Cavs will win the district this year or next year.  We have one senior on the team and we are loaded with young talent and more in the pipeline.   The big difference is that we play 8-10 players and our scoring is very balanced every game. They are set up for a good run the next 2-3 years.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

First,  we are for sure the best team in the county and it isn’t close.   Secondly,  I didn’t say anything about winning district.  I said they would win a lot of games.   But if you want to talk about that, I think the Lady Cavs will win the district this year or next year.  We have one senior on the team and we are loaded with young talent and more in the pipeline.   The big difference is that we play 8-10 players and our scoring is very balanced every game. They are set up for a good run the next 2-3 years.  

Last time I checked Upperman is in Putnam Co.  Lady Cavs are not better than Upperman! 

2 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I know what county they are in and I didn’t say they weren’t good.  But they would lose if we played this year.   

Upperman has beaten every player on CHS except maybe the big post in middle school.  Dream on.  No guard on CHS can guard Hurst or Crouch, not one! 

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320

13 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Upperman has beaten every player on CHS except maybe the big post in middle school.  Dream on.  No guard on CHS can guard Hurst or Crouch, not one! 

Not accurate on either part.  Maybe coach will let them play next year.  Heard we tried to schedule them this year but they wouldn’t play us.   Until then we can only disagree.  Now back to 6AAA.