6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

3 hours ago, summit said:

Great win by White Co last night . Stone should be better than they are . Have got plenty of good players . Big girl Curtis played her best last night . District up for grabs . When White Co point guard gets back from injury , team will be better . 

I heard from a Stone parent that said that is the worst they have shot all year.   But they also said that White County outplayed them down the stretch. I agree 100% that the district is up for grabs and WC will have less turnovers when the other twin gets back.  I think it’s going to come down to who can win in the road.  

I think Cookeville will need to sweep either WC or Stone and will likely still need help to win district.  That loss to Rhea is going to come back and bite them.  

1 hour ago, repoman said:

this could an interesting matchup problem for Chs. If Wc big can run the floor may neutralize Chs senior post, then it leaves guard play. possible upset alert.

I don't see it.  I know they beat us last year in district tournament, but this years team has been so much better.  It's certainly possible, but I think the Lady Cavs are ready to go after a week off to prepare.