6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

12 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Lincoln Co 34-42??? When was this? 

The score was 35-33.  It was in Sevierville. Winterfest tournament during Christmas break.   I was there all three days. And to address upperman not scheduling good teams. There were two separate brackets. One had all 5 ranked teams that were there, the other had no ranked teams. Upperman asked to be moved from the better bracket to the lower, and didn’t play any teams that will contend in region tournaments.  

4 hours ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

It sounds like your the one drinking koolaid! I watched Savage play, wasn’t too impressed.  Upperman guards would have her in foul trouble in the first quarter.  Then who’s going to play that they can’t stop.     I don’t care what margin chs beat another team. Upperman would beat them.   Again, not one guard on CHS could stop Hurst or Crouch.  No one on that team could stop them in middle school.  They haven’t improved that much since. 

I have seen Cookeville play twice this year and upperman 5 times. If you had actually seen Cookeville play, you would know that upperman has no one to guard savage, she is better than the average big post, and Cookeville has 3 guards who are more than capable of guarding hurst and crouch.  Anywhere outside of uppermans gym, with both teams playing well, Cookeville by 15-20

10 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

I have seen Cookeville play twice this year and upperman 5 times. If you had actually seen Cookeville play, you would know that upperman has no one to guard savage, she is better than the average big post, and Cookeville has 3 guards who are more than capable of guarding hurst and crouch.  Anywhere outside of uppermans gym, with both teams playing well, Cookeville by 15-20

ok just what if? they allowed you to assign the referee 's would Upperman have a chance?

11 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

I am very familiar with CHS guards.  According your reasoning CHS would beat the jets by 30 seeing how Upperman is ranked ABOVE them. 

22 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

The score was 35-33.  It was in Sevierville. Winterfest tournament during Christmas break.   I was there all three days. And to address upperman not scheduling good teams. There were two separate brackets. One had all 5 ranked teams that were there, the other had no ranked teams. Upperman asked to be moved from the better bracket to the lower, and didn’t play any teams that will contend in region tournaments.  

I guess  you also noticed at the winterfest tournament Shrum, a staring guard/forward was out with injury.  

12 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

I am very familiar with CHS guards.  According your reasoning CHS would beat the jets by 30 seeing how Upperman is ranked ABOVE them. 

Rankings don’t mean anything.  I’ve seen 6 of the teams in the top 10 play. That’s probably twice as many as the average ap voter. Upperman had a chance to play cchs, but chose to play in the average team bracket. 

3 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

Rankings don’t mean anything.  I’ve seen 6 of the teams in the top 10 play. That’s probably twice as many as the average ap voter. Upperman had a chance to play cchs, but chose to play in the average team bracket. 

You sure have a lot of free time on your hands.  How is it you watch your daughters games and every other team in the area.  You are also the one who said last Akira Levy wasn’t good.  You have no credibility. 

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320

1 minute ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

You sure have a lot of free time on your hands.  How is it you watch your daughters games and every other team in the area.  You are also the one who said last Akira Levy wasn’t good.  You have no credibility. 

I don’t have anyone that plays. And I do see a lot of games because I travel for my job and I watch the best teams that are closest to where I’m working.  Maybe you should watch a game or two before commenting and you could comment on something other than elementary school games