6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

6 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Since Rhea has beaten Cookeville and only lost to Stone by one point we had better be ready tonight.

I will be first to say that Rhea county doesn't pass the eye test.   But #22 is the real deal.  Probably the best player in the district.    If they make 3's they can play with anyone.  They shoot ALOT!  Like 27 or so against us.  

5 hours ago, repoman said:

this could an interesting matchup problem for Chs. If Wc big can run the floor may neutralize Chs senior post, then it leaves guard play. possible upset alert.

To be honest I have never seen a WC team play fast.  I would be shocked by that.   We definitely want them to run!   But I wouldn't be shocked by a close game.   Seems like WC ALWAYS plays well against us.   

27 minutes ago, jimbo44 said:

Anyone have photos of Jolly and jared?

Like recent photos? People can come see for themselves next Saturday. They don't look much different. Maybe a little heavier than when they were in school, but we're all heavier than when we were in school. Lol

There's always social media too.