6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

5 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

The stone mcminn winner will play bradley in title game with one of those. Possibly upsetting Riverdale in sweet 16

I have seen McMinn play two times this year, and if Stone is a top team in 3A they should win by 20 IMO

Bradley and Stone is the title game.

Congrats on a great season Warriorettes. We gave Bradley a good game tonight. We just went cold in the 3rd quarter. With other teams losing some of their best players to graduation I'm confident we'll be right at the top of 6AAA next season with us returning all 5 starters, 6aaa freshmen of the year(Stiles), and the awesome 8th graders just finished 3rd in the state. 

They also said on the radio tonight that the district AND region tournament is at White County next year. That's always a good thing. 

1 hour ago, 85warrior said:

Congrats on a great season Warriorettes. We gave Bradley a good game tonight. We just went cold in the 3rd quarter. With other teams losing some of their best players to graduation I'm confident we'll be right at the top of 6AAA next season with us returning all 5 starters, 6aaa freshmen of the year(Stiles), and the awesome 8th graders just finished 3rd in the state. 

They also said on the radio tonight that the district AND region tournament is at White County next year. That's always a good thing. 

Saw the score at the half tonight.  Good fight! 

I saw that 8th grade team play this year. There are some girls that will help the bench if they don’t start.  Cookeville Freshman team is gonna be loaded as well!   Looking like we will be trading blows for years to come.  

3 minutes ago, coachinhoops said:

Who will replace Savage next season?  She is really hard to stop.

Good question.  Tough spot to fill.  She is a beast on the block.  We will need to find 15pts/gm somewhere.  But with 8 of the 9 players in the rotation back we will be a solid team.  Lots of quality minutes played by fresh/soph this year so the foundation is set.  Probably see more pressing and fast play next year.  Guess we will find out over the summer.  

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Saw the score at the half tonight.  Good fight! 

I saw that 8th grade team play this year. There are some girls that will help the bench if they don’t start.  Cookeville Freshman team is gonna be loaded as well!   Looking like we will be trading blows for years to come.  

Bradley & Cleveland both have some really good 8th graders coming up next year as well.