6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

White Co loses to Bradley . Led at the half by one . 7 out of ten from three 1st half . Bradley went on 17 point run starting the 3rd qt . We didn't get a shot for our first nine or ten trips down the floor . Wound up with 29 turnovers for the game . Team didn't seem prepared for their pressure . Best part of Bradley's team is their defense . Even leading at the half , never felt good about game . Can't shot 70 from three entire game . Even with all of our team back next year , if we don't learn to take care of the ball , we will be no better . Hope for the best .

To 85 Warrior - All of our district girls teams lose almost nothing . Cookeville loses Savage , Rhea loses none , Stone loses one . We need to play better teams to get used to pressure defense . We finished 3rd in the district this year and Cookeville beat us three times , Rhea twice , and Stone once . Won't get any better if our turnovers don't get better .

3 hours ago, summit said:

White Co loses to Bradley . Led at the half by one . 7 out of ten from three 1st half . Bradley went on 17 point run starting the 3rd qt . We didn't get a shot for our first nine or ten trips down the floor . Wound up with 29 turnovers for the game . Team didn't seem prepared for their pressure . Best part of Bradley's team is their defense . Even leading at the half , never felt good about game . Can't shot 70 from three entire game . Even with all of our team back next year , if we don't learn to take care of the ball , we will be no better . Hope for the best .

To 85 Warrior - All of our district girls teams lose almost nothing . Cookeville loses Savage , Rhea loses none , Stone loses one . We need to play better teams to get used to pressure defense . We finished 3rd in the district this year and Cookeville beat us three times , Rhea twice , and Stone once . Won't get any better if our turnovers don't get better .

I'm aware of who we beat and which team loses senior players. No doubt in my mind if Cookeville didn't have Savage this season we would have went 3-1 against them instead of 1-3. With our players being a year older we should get a little better and if we also cut down on the turnovers we'll be right at the top of the District. 

So before the season teams were going to beat us because we weren’t any good.   Now we only won because of Savage.   And next year everyone else will get better.  But not the team that played more freshmen and sophomores than anyone in the district!  Ummm kkkk!  Can’t wait for the excuses next year!   Go read your coach Dodgen’s interview in Hearld Citizen after the last time we played.  #swallowslowly #realtalk

Obviously everyone has their own opinion. I think Cookevilles entire team revolves around Savage. We try to double and triple team her at times which always leaves someone open. We lost by one point in Sparta this year. You can't tell me that without her we don't win that game. The last game was close as well. Just my opinion. Have a good off season after your next loss.

5 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Obviously everyone has their own opinion. I think Cookevilles entire team revolves around Savage. We try to double and triple team her at times which always leaves someone open. We lost by one point in Sparta this year. You can't tell me that without her we don't win that game. The last game was close as well. Just my opinion. Have a good off season after your next loss.

Savage is the best player on our team this year no doubt.  If you want to start saying you would beat teams if they didn’t have the best player then you are probably going to say that about every team you play!  But I don’t agree with you at all because the reasons you lost 3 times have nothin to do with Savage!  Chloe didn’t guard Dodgen when she scored what 2 pts last game we played?  Chloe isn’t the reason Mia was on the bench over half the game.  Chloe didn’t make the WC average almost 20 TO per game against us this year!   Go watch the video.  

Now back to this season....we are still playing... Go Cavs!

17 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Savage is the best player on our team this year no doubt.  If you want to start saying you would beat teams if they didn’t have the best player then you are probably going to say that about every team you play!  But I don’t agree with you at all because the reasons you lost 3 times have nothin to do with Savage!  Chloe didn’t guard Dodgen when she scored what 2 pts last game we played?  Chloe isn’t the reason Mia was on the bench over half the game.  Chloe didn’t make the WC average almost 20 TO per game against us this year!   Go watch the video.  

Savage had like 25 points in the District game. That IS why we lost. She's a good player. You do have one game left at Bradley. Have a GREAT off season.

40 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I’ll say this much, Cookeville is in a lot better shape coaching wise than they were a few years ago. Nothing against the former coach but the one they have now is much better IMO.  

Edited by UCSportsFan