6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

Looks like Stone is the real deal with everyone else fighting for second.    Bradley and Riverdale are really good wins. I'm interested to see how the Knox Webb game comes out. 

Has white county played anyone good yet? Not sure how good Siegel is based off of last year.  They might be pretty good. Warrior or anyone else enlighten us?  I'm sure Slatten is tearing it up.

Cookeville battled it out at Cleveland Tuesday night.   Radio said they had a 2 pt lead with 6 minutes to play.  Seemed like turnovers got the better of them. They also beat East Hamilton by 1 before losing to a GA team. 

Rhea seems to be off to slow start but I won't count them out after seeing them beat Cookeville last year. They seem to have played a few good teams already. 

Warren's record is better than I thought. Not sure they've played many really good teams yet either other than their lone loss (Blackman). 

Looks like our district (and region) will be another solid competitive year.  Here's to an injury free season for the players.  

2 hours ago, Alumn89 said:

Looks like Stone is the real deal with everyone else fighting for second.    Bradley and Riverdale are really good wins. I'm interested to see how the Knox Webb game comes out. 

Has white county played anyone good yet? Not sure how good Siegel is based off of last year.  They might be pretty good. Warrior or anyone else enlighten us?  I'm sure Slatten is tearing it up.

Cookeville battled it out at Cleveland Tuesday night.   Radio said they had a 2 pt lead with 6 minutes to play.  Seemed like turnovers got the better of them. They also beat East Hamilton by 1 before losing to a GA team. 

Rhea seems to be off to slow start but I won't count them out after seeing them beat Cookeville last year. They seem to have played a few good teams already. 

Warren's record is better than I thought. Not sure they've played many really good teams yet either other than their lone loss (Blackman). 

Looks like our district (and region) will be another solid competitive year.  Here's to an injury free season for the players.  

Slatten did have 32 points Monday night. We play red bank tonight. I thought Siegel had 3 REALLY solid guards and they have only lost to a team from Georgia at this point. Looks like a good season for 6aaa.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PIONEERS12 said:

Hope to be there for several games and see the Pioneers repeat.

I didn't even realize Warren won it last year until I read your post. Lol

I feel pretty good about our side of the bracket. If Warren can beat Cookeville i feel pretty confident we'll see a rematch of last years final. Good luck.