6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Congrats to White County's Grant Slatten on being named 6AAA's player of the year.

He’s a stud no doubt. The question though is he better than dad was?? Haha I’m saying yes although dad could ball back in the day as well. His problem was he was on the same team with Timmy Brock and Rick Powell for part of his career. Not enough balls to go around lol. Rick is open right now just throw him the ball!!

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

He’s a stud no doubt. The question though is he better than dad was?? Haha I’m saying yes although dad could ball back in the day as well. His problem was he was on the same team with Timmy Brock and Rick Powell for part of his career. Not enough balls to go around lol. Rick is open right now just throw him the ball!!

I would say he is better than hid dad as well. It was fun watching those 80 and 81 teams. Roy's boys were STATE BOUND !!!

White Co played hard all night with good defense . Just couldn't get over the hump . Play that hard against Bradley and we win . Our guys have to leave everything on the floor , no letup . Proud of the Warriors , great effort . Foul shooting was the difference in the game . Go Warriors .