District 11AA

Fan15

1 hour ago, 11AAFan said:

Lady Lions will get that W tonight against a bad Fairview team that got beat bad by a not very good Lewis Co team tuesday and Camden played well against East.

Ok. I am not sure how you come up with this but we will see how it plays out. Your prediction on the district seems a little off as well, your Camden team lost to a team you have below them.....won't be the only time that happens.

11AA Standings

1.) CreekWood (2-0)

1.) East Hickman (2-0)

1.) Lewis County (2-0)

4.) Camden (1-1)

4.) Hickman County (1-1)

6.) Fairview (0-2)

6.) Stewart County (0-2)

6.) Waverly (0-2)

Week 4 Matchups for 11AA

Camden (3-4, 1-1) @ Stewart Co. (Tue), @ CreekWood (Fri)

CreekWood (4-2, 2-0) v. Waverly (Tue), v. Camden (Fri)

East Hickman (5-2, 2-0) @ Lewis Co. (Tue), v. Hickman Co. (Fri)

Fairview (2-6, 0-2) v. Hickman Co. (Tue), @ 12AA Marshall Co. (Thu), @ Waverly (Fri) 

Hickman County (5-3, 1-1) @ Fairview (Tue), @ East Hickman (Fri)

Lewis County (5-2, 2-0) v. East Hickman (Tue), v. Stewart Co. (Fri)

Stewart County (2-5, 0-2) @ 9A McEwen (Mon), v. Camden (Tue), @ Lewis Co. (Fri), @ Crittendon Co. (KY) (Sat)

Waverly (0-3, 0-2) @ CreekWood (Tue), v. Fairview (Fri), @ 11AAA Dickson Co. (Sat)

Edited by TheStuff

i hope the Camden girls keep playing well going to Stewart Co. tonight. I think they might pull out the W on the road as it looks like i missed what Stewart Co had coming back when i said they should be in the top 2. Camden against Stewart Co should be the closest game in the district tonigh, the rest wont be close. Creekwood hammers Waverly, same with Hickman Co over Fairview and East Hickman over Lewis. 

2 hours ago, Fan15 said:

How high are you on Camden girls now 11AA?  They seem to play physical but they let that game get out of control last night.

Not a good look last night at all. i still think that the team is better and can continue to improve but there was not alot to be happy with at all, maybe a maturity issue more than anything else. SC is one of the top teams and i expect them to win but really thought there would be a better effort.

• 3 weeks later...

As we get ready to head down the home stretch, a few teams are playing really well.  This should be a fun month of basketball to watch play out.  I see Creek Wood, East, Lewis, and Stewart coming down to the wire here.  Especially if Stewart, East, and Lewis split.  The question is if anyone will knock off Creek Wood?

11AA Standings

1.) CreekWood (5-0)

2.) East Hickman (3-2)

2.) Fairview (3-2)

2.) Lewis County (3-2)

2.) Stewart County (3-2)

6.) Camden (2-3)

7.) Hickman County (1-4)

8.) Waverly (0-5)

Week 8 Matchups for 11AA

Camden (6-8, 2-3) v. Lewis Co. (Tue), @ Waverly (Fri)

CreekWood (11-3, 5-0) v. Fairview (Tue), @ East Hickman (Fri)

East Hickman (10-7, 3-2) v. Waverly (Tue), v. CreekWood (Fri)

Fairview (5-11, 3-2) @ CreekWood (Tue), @ Stewart Co. (Fri) 

Hickman County (9-8, 1-4) v. Stewart Co. (Tue), @ Lewis Co. (Fri)

Lewis County (9-7, 3-2) @ Camden (Tue), v. Hickman Co. (Fri)

Stewart County (8-7, 3-2) @ Hickman Co. (Tue), v. Fairview (Fri) 

Waverly (2-9, 0-5) @ East Hickman (Tue), v. Camden (Fri)

1 hour ago, 11AAFan said:

Lewis will tak the L tonight. i think the girls will take car of business.

Playing Lewis is always an extreme advantage if you play them at home and an extreme disadvantage if you play them on the road.  It is just so far away it is hard to go that far and play well unless it is Hickman, Fairview, or East which are much closer to Lewis than everybody else.  Camden has that to their advantage tonight.  11AAFan, Id like to see Camden string a few wins together.  It would make things interesting come tournament time.

i wanted to post after games last night but didnt. i was right about the Camden girls beating LC at home, but it was a tough game. i have never seen such aweful referrees in my life, both ways. And it was the same in the boys game after. a win is a win and it was big to get district wins at home but that was terrible and i think both teams were lucky to not have anyone hurt bad the way the game went. it was a game that could have gone either way and took a last second shot to win it but it was a game that i think the officials had way to much influence on the game because they allowed way to much to go on. Congrats to the Lions!