District 11AA

Fan15

District 11-AA GIRLS Basketball Standings

1.)  Creek Wood                 (10-1)

2.)  Stewart                         (8-3)

3.)  East Hickman              (7-4)

4.)  Lewis                             (7-4)

5.)  Camden                        (5-6)

6.)  Fairview                        (4-7)

7.)  Hickman                       (3-8)

8.)  Waverly                        (0-11)

11AA Standings

1.) CreekWood (10-1)

2.) Stewart County (8-3)

3.) East Hickman (7-4)

3.) Lewis County (7-4)

5.) Camden (5-6)

6.) Fairview (4-7)

7.) Hickman County (3-8)

8.) Waverly (0-11)

Week 11 Matchups for 11AA

Camden (10-11, 5-6) v. Hickman Co. (Tue), @ Lewis Co. (Fri)

CreekWood (17-4, 10-1) v. Lewis Co. (Tue), @ Fairview (Fri)

East Hickman (14-9, 7-4) v. Fairview (Tue), @ Waverly (Fri)

Fairview (6-16, 4-7) @ East Hickman (Tue), v. CreekWood (Fri) 

Hickman County (11-12, 3-8) @ Camden (Tue), v. 11AAA Spring Hill (Thu), @ Stewart Co. (Fri)

Lewis County (14-9, 7-4) @ CreekWood (Tue), v. Camden (Fri)

Stewart County (13-9, 8-3) @ 10AA Montgomery Central (Mon), @ Waverly (Tue), v. Hickman Co. (Fri) 

Waverly (3-15, 0-11) v. Stewart Co. (Tue), v. East Hickman (Fri), v. 11AAA Dickson Co. (Sat)

i said earlier i didnt think LC was very good, and last night kinda changed my mind.

Made the trip to Hoenwald last night. It was a much better officiatted game than at camden, and the LC team looked like a totally diferent team than we played the first time. foul trouble hurt both teams, LC was better early and better late. thought the lions played very hard in the 3rd and forced LC to turn it over. LC is small but very tough inside. 10, 5, and 2 for LC were hard to handle, and 35 has really nice touch. it was their senior night and the will be losing 10, 5, and 35, and they will be hard to replace next year. LC will see us again, and hope we can match their play next time. good game by both teams.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:31 PM, 11AAFan said:

i said earlier i didnt think LC was very good, and last night kinda changed my mind.

Made the trip to Hoenwald last night. It was a much better officiatted game than at camden, and the LC team looked like a totally diferent team than we played the first time. foul trouble hurt both teams, LC was better early and better late. thought the lions played very hard in the 3rd and forced LC to turn it over. LC is small but very tough inside. 10, 5, and 2 for LC were hard to handle, and 35 has really nice touch. it was their senior night and the will be losing 10, 5, and 35, and they will be hard to replace next year. LC will see us again, and hope we can match their play next time. good game by both teams.

Lewis is playing better for sure.  East has been a big surprise to me.  Those young kids they have play hard.  I'm lookin forward to district tournament play. 

On 2/8/2019 at 6:23 PM, ecu said:

No

I missed the Camden game, but was right on another low rank win with hickman beating east.

congrats to the LC girls, i was at the game and it was a hard fought and good game to watch.LC went on a good run and got out in front. lions came back but LC played well to close it out.

good luck to the teams moving on.

• 2 weeks later...