Sonny Moore 3A Top 10 Oct 23

Cam615

13 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Well I won't ever disrespect your kids or your coaches. You know my beef. And I don't hold that against PC one bit. Just to clear the air between me, you, and Fbfan. Wish yall nothing but the best. 

Both parties addressed your beef and that's it, we don't hold any grudges over opinions. But the few that have came on here attacking our staff and kids, yeah they gone hear us forever...lol, but best of luck to y'all also.

17 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I’m thinking the same. Just haven’t seen PC play this year. Fully expected to have played them in Cookeville last year. PC schedule is nothing to laugh about. 

If it plays out, I hope your prediction is correct!!

To your point i think you guys playing Maryville is totally different then Pc or anybody else playing Maryville. Yall are real close and its a rivalry game. When it's a rivalry normally size or records of the schools dont matter. Me being a homer I'm taking my guys against anybody BUT will also keep it real at the same time. I know it would be a tall tree to climb but like most schools they wouldnt defeat us by just saying there names. Maryville defeats alot of teams before they even hit the field.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

To your point i think you guys playing Maryville is totally different then Pc or anybody else playing Maryville. Yall are real close and its a rivalry game. When it's a rivalry normally size or records of the schools dont matter. Me being a homer I'm taking my guys against anybody BUT will also keep it real at the same time. I know it would be a tall tree to climb but like most schools they wouldnt defeat us by just saying there names. Maryville defeats alot of teams before they even hit the field.

So, TN should handle Bama or Florida pretty soon? That gives a little hope. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

So, TN should handle Bama or Florida pretty soon? That gives a little hope. :thumb:

Crazy you brung this up. We had a conversation about this at work. Ut fans consider Bama as a rivalry but most bama fan dont consider Ut as a true rival like Ga or Florida. Now on the flip side UT will handle Florida in a few years lol.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Much respect for the way PC isn't afraid to play anyone. Few teams have that kind of "Y" chromosome anymore.

But playing Maryville, these last 17 years at least, is a different animal than almost any other school. I have no doubt that PC isn't afraid to play the rebels, but in this era vs Maryville, school size, record, athleticism, coaching, off season work, extra off season work, then the extra , extra off season work come into play. You have to be a Great team to beat them( even then your chances are slim), not just a rival. Their district/region teams are rivals and Maryville hasn't lost to one of them since 1999 and they play every year. surely one of those could luck up if the  rivalry was the issue.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Much respect for the way PC isn't afraid to play anyone. Few teams have that kind of "Y" chromosome anymore.

But playing Maryville, these last 17 years at least, is a different animal than almost any other school. I have no doubt that PC isn't afraid to play the rebels, but in this era vs Maryville, school size, record, athleticism, coaching, off season work, extra off season work, then the extra , extra off season work come into play. You have to be a Great team to beat them( even then your chances are slim), not just a rival. Their district/region teams are rivals and Maryville hasn't lost to one of them since 1999 and they play every year. surely one of those could luck up if the  rivalry was the issue.  

True 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Agreed! :thumb: