2.Clarksville High

3.Montgomery Central 

4.Rossview 

5.Clarksville Academy

6.Kenwood  

7.Northwest 

8.West Creek 

what are your thoughts?

Do any Clarksville teams make it past the first or second round of the playoffs this year?

Predictions for next season?

How many coaching changes in the offseason? 

I would say Northwest,West Creek will probably have new coaches. Also I think our neighbor to the west Stewart County will have a new coach. 

11 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Montgomery County power rankings

1.Northeast

2.Clarksville High

3.Montgomery Central 

4.Rossview 

5.Clarksville Academy

6.Kenwood  

7.Northwest 

8.West Creek 

what are your thoughts?

Do any Clarksville teams make it past the first or second round of the playoffs this year?

Predictions for next season?

How many coaching changes in the offseason? 

I would say Northwest,West Creek will probably have new coaches. Also I think our neighbor to the west Stewart County will have a new coach. 

only 2 teams I see making it out of first round would be Montgomery Central and CA.

I think there will be one team looking for a new coach which will be Northeast. Hearing he may be leaving on his own.

I believe CHS loses most of its offense especially on the OL, WR's and QB.  They return most of its defense. 

Northeast loses a lot of offensive production and leadership(whether you think its good or bad). 

How each of these two teams can get QB's ready and replace offensive skill will be the question.  Same goes for CA on offense. 

RHS loses some but not like last year.  They may be the team to beat in the city next year.  Hopefully.  Still have to get a win in that first contest.  Haven't been able to do that the last 2 years.

Also will have to see who moves up or down because of the 20% enrollment figure. 

Think Central, Clarksville Academy, and Clarksville have a good chance of advancing at least til the 2nd round. Next season will be an absolute dogfight because noone will be head and shoulders above everyone else. NE might be catching some payback for some shenanigans they pulled this year from some of these teams. Kenwood will probably have the most talent coming back of the 5A schools but they need a new offense, immediately. Rossview should be pretty good next year, as these young guys from this year will have a year under their belt. I think NE will be the only team with a new coach, possibly NW. Seriously doubt Stewart County will have a new coach, they have a hometown hero and he will get a chance to turn it around. Count on one thing, it will not be boring.

2 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Think Central, Clarksville Academy, and Clarksville have a good chance of advancing at least til the 2nd round. Next season will be an absolute dogfight because noone will be head and shoulders above everyone else. NE might be catching some payback for some shenanigans they pulled this year from some of these teams. Kenwood will probably have the most talent coming back of the 5A schools but they need a new offense, immediately. Rossview should be pretty good next year, as these young guys from this year will have a year under their belt. I think NE will be the only team with a new coach, possibly NW. Seriously doubt Stewart County will have a new coach, they have a hometown hero and he will get a chance to turn it around. Count on one thing, it will not be boring.

I don’t see any teams makeing it out of the second round. I think NE coach will come back. But I think if NE replaces a few players it’ll be NE and CHS trying to beat Henry County for the region. Kenwood has great talent this year and did nothing with it,so I don’t think they will compete for the region next year either.But I think West Creek,Northwest,Stewart County would be better off with a coaching change. But it’ll be a interesting to see what happens. Maybe one year a Clarksville team will make a run.  

A few players? Have you seen the amount of seniors on that team? On both sides of the ball. Your looking at a .500 team next year and that’s because rest of district is bad too. Also CHS loses a ton as well. No one in Clarksville will compete for region as long as HC is around. This year was the best chance but it was wasted. If Kenwood gets smart and puts in an actual offensive system, they will surprise people.

22 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

A few players? Have you seen the amount of seniors on that team? On both sides of the ball. Your looking at a .500 team next year and that’s because rest of district is bad too. Also CHS loses a ton as well. No one in Clarksville will compete for region as long as HC is around. This year was the best chance but it was wasted. If Kenwood gets smart and puts in an actual offensive system, they will surprise people.

Even though CHS and NE will lose a lot, I’m sure they still have enough talent to win, plus they are better coached then the rest of the Clarksville teams in that region. But unless Kenwood gets a new OC or Head Coach, so they can score some points, they will go .500 in my opinion. But I guess we will see.