Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Do a little more research on the situation there and see if you still think that. It’s the rock bottom worse situation in Clarksville. 

How is it rock bottom the worse?

I’ve been around Clarksville a long time and I would say its not great, but I would not say it’s the worse. 

Heck some would say West Creek would be a bad situation since they have never been to the playoffs or Central was a bad situation until this year, since they have only been to the playoffs like twice ever. But I think a good coach can turn around any program with a little time and a good staff and a little backing from the school. Heck Northwest did not look bad talent wise this year, they even beat west creek pretty bad. 

3 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Terrible facilities, terrible location, lack of discipline that has been in place for yrs, admin not supportive, etc.

Maybe you should do your research. I’ve seen NW facilites and they have three locker rooms and a huge weight room with a film room and coaches offices plus room to do other stuff.

Discipline is controlled by the coaching staff not the players. I’m sure the admin do not give them the support they need but most Clarksville schools don’t. 

If NW gets a good coach I bet they will finish top four in the region with NE, CHS,HC. But we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...