Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

21 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I doubt it happens again. Doesn't diminish what he's accomplished at NE

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.  It should have never happened in the 1st place.  Understanding & following the rules are just as important as being able to call Power on 3rd and short or knowing when to run blitz or not.  Just sayin'

Watson still won 15 games in two years, I am sure that’s what teams look at when they hire a coach. 

If he does leave it will be because Montgomery County does not support thier sports, especially Northside schools. 

I guess we will see what happens, I hear a lot of rumors of maybe Northeast and West Creek and Kenwood having new coaches next year.  

17 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Watson still won 15 games in two years, I am sure that’s what teams look at when they hire a coach. 

If he does leave it will be because Montgomery County does not support thier sports, especially Northside schools. 

I guess we will see what happens, I hear a lot of rumors of maybe Northeast and West Creek and Kenwood having new coaches next year.  

Which school in CMCSS will TA be head coach in '19.  I'm sure he is chomping at the bit to lead again.

18 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

If your talking about the OC at west creek, hopefully he does not get any head coaching job in town. 

I thought he was a mainstay in the Clarksville High School Football scene?  Am I missing something?  I have been out of the loop for a while now.  

• 2 weeks later...