Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

What does that have to do with the fact that Brandon Clark is a pretty good football coach and did a great job at Houston County and this past year as the DC at Northeast?  They’d be hard pressed to find a more qualified person to lead their football team than Coach Clark.  

Nothing was said that he was not a good football coach.  I even acknowledged that he must be a good football coach.  I was simply replying to Sheppy because he asked a specific question.  I am sure you know the situation as well.  

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I recruited Houston Co. when Coach Clark was the head coach but that was 6-7 years ago.  He was always available to talk and honest with his evaluations of his players.  Other than that, it just what I said in my first sentence, I have no idea what you are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

The local news said CA had 4, but NE had the Qb as a PWO at TSU, they had a LB and RB commit as PWO at UT. Plus a few lineman and others commit to some small colleges. I’m surprised Kenwood did not have any one to sign. 

Yeah I thought Kenwoods RB (mayberry) was pretty legit so that's very surprising

On 2/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, GatorBodine3 said:

There was a lot of talent in Clarksville last year. 

Any chance anyone competes with Henry county for the region next year, with NE and NW getting a new coach’s? 

Will Central, CA, or Rossview compete for thier regions? 

My opinion nobody will compete with HC because we still have a lot of good talent returning. Would like to hear if anybody knows what NE and Clarksville High has returning?

I still have not heard anything about the NE opening, but spring is fast approaching. 

NE has a lot of skill players coming back, but they lost most of thier line on both sides of the ball. If NE gets a good coach that can get a good line together they can compete with Dyer and Chs for a playoff spot. 

CHS lost thier QB and Some other skill but I heard most of thier line is coming back, so they should compete for the region.    

6 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I still have not heard anything about the NE opening, but spring is fast approaching. 

NE has a lot of skill players coming back, but they lost most of thier line on both sides of the ball. If NE gets a good coach that can get a good line together they can compete with Dyer and Chs for a playoff spot. 

CHS lost thier QB and Some other skill but I heard most of thier line is coming back, so they should compete for the region.    

CHS may be a pretty good team. I like them for 2nd in region play.