Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

6 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

RL must be the Ex-Hawk

I sure hope they are not talking about the old Rossview Head Coach. That guy could not even beat Central when he coached at Rossview. He’s a coach the bounces around every where though.  Plus I’m sure if he goes there, he will have his eye on being the HC in the future. 

5 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I sure hope they are not talking about the old Rossview Head Coach. That guy could not even beat Central when he coached at Rossview. He’s a coach the bounces around every where though.  Plus I’m sure if he goes there, he will have his eye on being the HC in the future. 

Not good

On 3/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, GatorBodine3 said:

Hopefully he can find a good OC and DC. NE lost a lot last year but they still have a lot of talent left. 

Ex hawk?

I don't think RL even got an interview for HC. Seems like a lot of burned bridges. Some are correct he didn't beat MC. but what did he do his last few years here? Can't base what kind of coach he is off of one game.  Will be interesting to see who is the new OC and DC.

He was 1-1 against Montgomery Central with the one MC win coming in 2011 which was I believe Coach Lamberts first season. MC won 31-26, Rossview beat MC the next season 49-0...Get your story straight. We only played them on JV the two years I was at Rossview and the combined score for those games was 83-19 in our favor.