Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

40 minutes ago, shiff53 said:

Stepping into territory you know nothing about...again...

I’ve been around Montgomery County football a long time, so I know enough to get by. But if your a Rossview guy trust me they are much better off with Hood there. I would like to see all the schools in the county do good, but that starts with good coaches. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:36 PM, GatorBodine3 said:

How is it rock bottom the worse?

I’ve been around Clarksville a long time and I would say its not great, but I would not say it’s the worse. 

Heck some would say West Creek would be a bad situation since they have never been to the playoffs or Central was a bad situation until this year, since they have only been to the playoffs like twice ever. But I think a good coach can turn around any program with a little time and a good staff and a little backing from the school. Heck Northwest did not look bad talent wise this year, they even beat west creek pretty bad. 

Are you sure West Creek didn’t go to the 5A playoffs in 2010?  Their second year as a school.

Edited by toomuchtime

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I would like to see them hire Vernon Wright.  He has head coaching experience, knows the area, and graduated from KHS.  

I don’t know much about him, but I did not hear great things about him at NW. But watching NW play last year they seemed very undisciplined.