Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

GatorBodine3

Clarksville/Montgomery County

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Do they though? Been a rough go of things for the Falcons lately but they do have a shiny new school so they got that going for them which is nice. 

I really have no idea, but I know the stadium is in TN even though they are in the Kentucky association.

Montgomery County power rankings

1.Northeast

2.Clarksville High

3.Montgomery Central 

4.Rossview 

5.Clarksville Academy

6.Kenwood  

7.Northwest 

8.West Creek 

9. Fort Campbell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

No appreciation for the Caddyshack reference. Kind of makes me wonder what kind of monsters I am sharing the internet with :roflol:

I was all over the Caddyshack reference.  I started to come back with:  Don't sell yourself short Judge, you are a tremendous slouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 1:04 PM, Red Rebels said:

I really have no idea, but I know the stadium is in TN even though they are in the Kentucky association.

Montgomery County power rankings

1.Northeast

2.Clarksville High

3.Montgomery Central 

4.Rossview 

5.Clarksville Academy

6.Kenwood  

7.Northwest 

8.West Creek 

9. Fort Campbell

With Fort Campbell 

1.NE

2.CHS

3.MCHS

4.RHS

5.CA

6.KHS

7.NWHS

8.FC

9.WCHS

West Creek won one game to a really bad 4a team. 

Any chance anyone competes with Henry County next year? 

Will Clarksville get a new high school before MCHS becomes a 5a? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

With Fort Campbell 

1.NE

2.CHS

3.MCHS

4.RHS

5.CA

6.KHS

7.NWHS

8.FC

9.WCHS

West Creek won one game to a really bad 4a team. 

Any chance anyone competes with Henry County next year? 

Will Clarksville get a new high school before MCHS becomes a 5a? 

No chance anyone in MC competes with HC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 9:50 PM, eers said:

No chance anyone in MC competes with HC. 

Yea your probably right, but any chance CA or Central make it past the second round?

Heck other then NE a few years ago, when they went to the quarters like twice and the semis once and I think Kenwood went to the quarters once not to long after they opened. Has any other Clarksville team ever made it past the second round?

Other then when CA lost in state 15 or 20 years ago. 

Edited by GatorBodine3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach Wright from Northwest resigns today. Who will be the new coach at Northwest?

Hopefully they pick a good coach, they have good talent and great facilities there.

Any chance WestCreek or anyone else in Clarksville get a new coach? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Coach Wright from Northwest resigns today. Who will be the new coach at Northwest?

Hopefully they pick a good coach, they have good talent and great facilities there.

Any chance WestCreek or anyone else in Clarksville get a new coach? 

Everyone seen this coming from a mile away! Great guy but the atmosphere at the school is terrible it's gonna be a tough fill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thefootballguru said:

Everyone seen this coming from a mile away! Great guy but the atmosphere at the school is terrible it's gonna be a tough fill

I think it’s like most Clarksville schools they don’t back thier sports enough. But I think the coaching staff will determine the atmosphere of your program. 

I would not say only a desperate coach would apply. I think like anywhere a good coach with a good staff could turn the team around fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×