• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

GatorBodine3

Clarksville/Montgomery County

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Do a little more research on the situation there and see if you still think that. It’s the rock bottom worse situation in Clarksville. 

How is it rock bottom the worse?

I’ve been around Clarksville a long time and I would say its not great, but I would not say it’s the worse. 

Heck some would say West Creek would be a bad situation since they have never been to the playoffs or Central was a bad situation until this year, since they have only been to the playoffs like twice ever. But I think a good coach can turn around any program with a little time and a good staff and a little backing from the school. Heck Northwest did not look bad talent wise this year, they even beat west creek pretty bad. 

3 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Terrible facilities, terrible location, lack of discipline that has been in place for yrs, admin not supportive, etc.

Maybe you should do your research. I’ve seen NW facilites and they have three locker rooms and a huge weight room with a film room and coaches offices plus room to do other stuff.

Discipline is controlled by the coaching staff not the players. I’m sure the admin do not give them the support they need but most Clarksville schools don’t. 

If NW gets a good coach I bet they will finish top four in the region with NE, CHS,HC. But we shall see.

2 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

OK buddy. You definitely have it figured out. No point in even continuing this argument. You win, NW is awesome.

Calm down lol but Hey NW is not great but they are not as bad as you say they are. 

26 minutes ago, thefootballguru said:

My sources have it that another Clarksville will have another vancancy posted as early as the end of the week. 

Do tell...................

34 minutes ago, ocac said:

Do tell...................

1 hour ago, thefootballguru said:

My sources have it that another Clarksville will have another vancancy posted as early as the end of the week. 

I bet it's  an eagle headed to Smith County.

Well Northwest hires one of thier assistant coaches, I guess we will see how he does.

Any news about a knight or eagle coach leaving? 

Also APSU coach leaves for another team.