• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

GatorBodine3

Clarksville/Montgomery County

On 12/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, GatorBodine3 said:

Hopefully they retain the DC Clark as thier Head Coach. He had one of the best defenses in 5a football last year. Plus he has head coaching experience. 

Who is/was their DC?

On 12/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, GatorBodine3 said:

Hopefully they retain the DC Clark as thier Head Coach. He had one of the best defenses in 5a football last year. Plus he has head coaching experience. 

I agree! I believe Coach Clark would be an excellent choice to take over Northeast!! 

6 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

I agree! I believe Coach Clark would be an excellent choice to take over Northeast!! 

I agree 100%.  He did a great job at Houston County a few years back leading them to 9 wins and a playoff victory.  He's a very knowledgeable football coach who would really excel at Northeast.

1 hour ago, sheppy said:

Trying to figure out what wardog1970 means by their comment.

He means nothing sheppy. He’s a troll. Been all over the boards making outrageous comments the last few days. He is a troll just trying to rile up folks. 

21 hours ago, sheppy said:

Trying to figure out what wardog1970 means by their comment.

LOL.  Most people in the area of Houston County, Stewart County, Dickson County & the Southwest part of Montgomery County knows exactly what wardog is saying.  There is a reason Clark is at Northeast as an assistant Coach these days.  But, apparently the man is a pretty good coach. 

57 minutes ago, ocac said:

LOL.  Most people in the area of Houston County, Stewart County, Dickson County & the Southwest part of Montgomery County knows exactly what wardog is saying.  There is a reason Clark is at Northeast as an assistant Coach these days.  But, apparently the man is a pretty good coach. 

What does that have to do with the fact that Brandon Clark is a pretty good football coach and did a great job at Houston County and this past year as the DC at Northeast?  They’d be hard pressed to find a more qualified person to lead their football team than Coach Clark.  

Edited by howdoitknow