Clarksville/Montgomery County

GatorBodine3

4 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Shut out NE? Very nice! Music to my ears lol

Lol

3 hours ago, MSURacer said:

PC is usually legit. They always seem to be right there with Hillsboro and Cane Ridge as the cream of the crop in Nashville. 

As for Northeast, seems I remember hearing they lost a lot from last year. Plus a new head coach. I’m sure they still have some talent, they always do, but I’ve heard several people from over there say they expect Clarksville High to be the class of Montgomery County this year. 

And I heard on the main event region preview that NW has 18 starters back. I know they’ve struggled for years and have a new coach as well, but if that is true they should contend for a playoff spot. Should. 

We're young with a lot of first time starters. I knew about the new coach but reading on here I thought this team was full of seniors but I may be wrong. If they do have 18 seniors good luck to them lol. We scrimmaged Clarksville High to. 

16 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Lol

We're young with a lot of first time starters. I knew about the new coach but reading on here I thought this team was full of seniors but I may be wrong. If they do have 18 seniors good luck to them lol. We scrimmaged Clarksville High to. 

How did the Clarksville scrimmage go? I never got a score report from the MJ/Clarksville scrimmage.

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

How did the Clarksville scrimmage go? I never got a score report from the MJ/Clarksville scrimmage.

I didn't make it to that one. Seen some highlights online and talked to a few people. They had a big problem with our speed "Ground and air". I think CA scored once maybe twice. I seen 4td from us. They got some nice sized kids.