David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

6 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

Nope! they are saying since he was ejected from this game he has to sit out the entire next game . It’s a big mess !! Coach B was taking up for his players and the refs ejected him too

Bosken is a great coach loved him while he was coach at Crockett sucks he won’t be coming up here.

With the fiasco going on at Halls, I am going Crockett in this one.
Now bear in mind, R1 is traditionally very weak in the playoffs, and Crockett has NEVER won a playoff game since the school was founded in 1971.      So R1-5A will go 1-3 in the first round.     Congratulations need to go out to the Pioneers on 10-0.

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

With the fiasco going on at Halls, I am going Crockett in this one.
Now bear in mind, R1 is traditionally very weak in the playoffs, and Crockett has NEVER won a playoff game since the school was founded in 1971.      So R1-5A will go 1-3 in the first round.     Congratulations need to go out to the Pioneers on 10-0.

Thanks I believe if Boone can stop the option they have a good chance of beating Gibbs that’s who everyone is saying the matchup going to be. 

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Thanks I believe if Boone can stop the option they have a good chance of beating Gibbs that’s who everyone is saying the matchup going to be. 

Appreciate the vote of confidence for Boone, but we have been to this point so many times and walked away disappointed.....   I'll have to be from Missouri on this one.   Plus I have some inside info that can't be shared publicly....   I say Gibbs takes it.

31 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Appreciate the vote of confidence for Boone, but we have been to this point so many times and walked away disappointed.....   I'll have to be from Missouri on this one.   Plus I have some inside info that can't be shared publicly....   I say Gibbs takes it.

Oh you can share whatever your holding back. Go Crockett and Boone!!!!!!

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Ok, all year you keep saying ya know something, but cant say. Well we are 10 games in, and unless the QB and Cole are moving to Alaska this week, they will be just fine.

Very good team over at boone, they play hard and never give up. Whats even more sad is that you are not giving these kids from Washington County, on either side not much of a chance. People have been doubting DC all year, Boone sitting at 8-2, and ya still dont give them any chance.

Are you a Fan.

Get behind your team, these are 14-17 you g men who needs your support, not your negativity.

PioneerPride, WashingtonCountyPride

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ashes2new said:

Ok, all year you keep saying ya know something, but cant say. Well we are 10 games in, and unless the QB and Cole are moving to Alaska this week, they will be just fine.

Very good team over at boone, they play hard and never give up. Whats even more sad is that you are not giving these kids from Washington County, on either side not much of a chance. People have been doubting DC all year, Boone sitting at 8-2, and ya still dont give them any chance.

Are you a Fan.

Get behind your team, these are 14-17 you g men who needs your support, not your negativity.

PioneerPride, WashingtonCountyPride

Way to put it #washingtoncountystrong

• Like 2