York @ Signal MNT

payner410

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Be hard to hold york to 14 unless they have a great run stopping D. York has some big strong backs. Don't know signal at all so can't predict a score. York is a very strong team. I can't imagine they lose by more than a score. If they even lose. 

I watched York play a not so good Oneida team and a down Coalfield team and was not impressed.Signals athletes will be the difference York is slow.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I watched York play a not so good Oneida team and a down Coalfield team and was not impressed.Signals athletes will be the difference York is slow.

The ability to pass will be the difference for Signal, york is a good team, but signal is somewhat similar to Upperman scheme wise, but I also agree with you, more athletic than york. I'm sticking with my 28-14 with a late TD to pull away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

The ability to pass will be the difference for Signal, york is a good team, but signal is somewhat similar to Upperman scheme wise, but I also agree with you, more athletic than york. I'm sticking with my 28-14 with a late TD to pull away. 

Yes they play how they play similar to Seq although i think Seq beat them this year.I agree with your score.York doesnt have the type offense to score alot of points against good teams.Now if they can shut Signal completely down they will run the clock with the run game.Just dont see them scoring with Signal tho.

• Like 1

Signal is a lot better than most people think. Good a QB. QB can run and throw makes it difficult to defend. Have some pretty good athletes at receiver that are tall and long....tough match up on 50-50 balls.

Kicker is a weapon also.

York will have to play very well on defense and run the clock with the run game.

• Like 1

York's two losses were to 10-0 Upperman and 7-3 Sequatchie which they gave away with a fumble on the 6 yard line and a botched play which had they run it would have put them close to another TD. Sequatchie didn't stop York, York stopped itself. Signal Mountains losses were to a 4-6 AAAA team and a 10-0 A team, a 9-1 AA team and 9-0 AAA team. The overall record of teams they beat was 18-41. The overall records of the teams that York beat was 28-42. York lacks  pass defense so that could be the difference in the game. If they step it up and stop the passing, then York will win. York is  as good as they were last year when they rolled 49-21 at home. If the teams are both at the same strength as last year I'll take York in a high scoring game. 

35 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York's two losses were to 10-0 Upperman and 7-3 Sequatchie which they gave away with a fumble on the 6 yard line and a botched play which had they run it would have put them close to another TD. Sequatchie didn't stop York, York stopped itself. Signal Mountains losses were to a 4-6 AAAA team and a 10-0 A team, a 9-1 AA team and 9-0 AAA team. The overall record of teams they beat was 18-41. The overall records of the teams that York beat was 28-42. York lacks  pass defense so that could be the difference in the game. If they step it up and stop the passing, then York will win. York is  as good as they were last year when they rolled 49-21 at home. If the teams are both at the same strength as last year I'll take York in a high scoring game. 

That is where you are wrong my friend! This a different year and a different team! Signal has several more athletes and a different QB! Signal 28 to 14! See you tomorrow!!! Have a safe trip. 

3 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

And York didn’t stop Sequatchie either. Seq had over 300 something yards rushing. York’s defense ain’t that good. Should be a good game though