York @ Signal MNT

payner410

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I watched part of this one also,again York not impressive and still too slow for signal.

I constantly see where York doesn't have athletes, can't run...etc.  They have 4 guys that run 4.6 or better (24, 16, 2, and 46).  #16 will qualify for the state 100 this year.  #11 can jump out of a gym and was defensive player of the year in region 4.  This will be the first time since before the Oneida game that they will have everybody back and healthy.  I will be surprised if this game is close.  

1 minute ago, thatdevilforrest said:

I constantly see where York doesn't have athletes, can't run...etc.  They have 4 guys that run 4.6 or better (24, 16, 2, and 46).  #16 will qualify for the state 100 this year.  #11 can jump out of a gym and was defensive player of the year in region 4.  This will be the first time since before the Oneida game that they will have everybody back and healthy.  I will be surprised if this game is close.  

If this is so Alcoa better watch out!4 guys running a 4.5 is unheard of on the same high school team around your neck of the woods around here for that matter.I bet Alcoa dont have 4 4.5s!You all must have played the jvs against Coalfield and Oneida then cause i didnt see those fast kids.

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If this is so Alcoa better watch out!4 guys running a 4.5 is unheard of on the same high school team around your neck of the woods around here for that matter.I bet Alcoa dont have 4 4.5s!You all must have played the jvs against Coalfield and Oneida then cause i didnt see those fast kids.

I'm not saying that plus I said 4.6 not 4.5.  #16 runs 4.5.  SM is not Alcoa.  You don't see it because of the type of offense York runs.  They are not spread out all over the field.  They play in a phone booth.  When one of those guys gets in the open it goes to the house.  

1 hour ago, thatdevilforrest said:

I didn’t see any guys running a 4.6 lol you have lost your mind. The wide receiver is probably there fastest player 

• Sad 1