Three classes in Division II

QSouth89

On 11/14/2018 at 5:19 PM, wolfchase said:

State Championships aren't what they used to be. No doubt. 9 classes(9 State Champions) smh. Passing out Championships like government cheese. At this rate we'll soon have a class with 4 teams, 1 in 4 chance of winning SC off the bat. 3A now has less than 4 legit teams in entire bracket. 4A is filled with 0-10, 1-9, 2-8, 3-7, 4-6, 5-5 teams, doesn't even resemble playoff ball til at least round 3. smh. Destroying mystique & prestige of Playoff Football & State Titles. Diminished BigTime 

thank the good man above for lettin the King of the T$$AA round table and his cerebral wizzards goat rope this great sport.......$$$$$$$$........its all bout regional round table nights.....that proved its self when they cut that Gulf shores deal  2 years ago.......now today because of it...u have the full soccer staff at CCS/ aka The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly resignin and movin on......D2AAA next season baby....did those girls have the best coach ever for years...and we ant talkin that ex Baylor coach thats been piggy backin over there for a couple years...

....hale to and a thumbs up to CCS's Girl;s HC ......Schim at ND will miss that

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

15 hours ago, Booger said:

thank the good man above for lettin the King of the T$$AA round table and his cerebral wizzards goat rope this great sport.......$$$$$$$$........its all bout regional round table nights.....that proved its self when they cut that Gulf shores deal  2 years ago.......now today because of it...u have the full soccer staff at CCS/ aka The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly resignin and movin on......D2AAA next season baby....did those girls have the best coach ever for years...ant we ant talkin that ex Baylor coach thats been piggy backin over there for a couple years...

....hale to and a thumbs up to CCS's Girl;s HC ......Schim at ND will miss that

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Let me get this straight ... nobody can talk about boys baseball on this football message board, but YOU can talk girls soccer?

Snot Ball makes the rules everybody!!

1 hour ago, OLDad said:

Let me get this straight ... nobody can talk about boys baseball on this football message board, but YOU can talk girls soccer?

Snot Ball makes the rules everybody!!

oh...shes still alive and wiglin...

.....U Mormans want ever b able to replace that HoF'er

Booger just sayin :roflolk:

Edited by Booger

On 10/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, warhawk said:

Football starts too early and should not begin until last weekend of August.   There are too many playoff games.   too many divisions.  too much manipulation by larger private schools. too much co-opin' and too much open zone mess.      Here's a suggestion: 

Privates have 2 classes- Class AA has all schools that are not co-ed, all schools that currently charge more than $18,000 tuition per year,  and all schools with more than 400 high school enrollment. (side note-if you cannot win with one of these 3 resources at your disposal then a new division should not be created for you to get a chance to win)                     Class  A- all other private schools.   

Publics have 4 classes-Class AAAA- all schools that use open zone enrollment and play kids that do not live in their zone & all schools over 1500 enrollment.    Class AAA-any public school in Shelby County, Knox County, Davidson County or Hamilton County and any public school that co-ops  with another school, Class AA-any rural school not in one of those counties with enrollment between 800 and 1500, Class A- any rural school not in those counties with enrollment below 800 that does not co-op, borrow home schoolers, or use open zone enrollment. .  

Since we started later there is only 4 weeks of playoffs.   (yes basketball can start a week later) Only Region winners and runner ups make the playoffs and each division gets a state champion.   One week after the state championships there is a Super State champion crowned by having public AAAA play private AA.    If you do not make the playoffs you are to encouraged to go play a bowl game and help revive the bowl game structure of days of old. (raise money for charity and community pride)

This eliminates 86% percent of all the biases that have been claimed on this website and in counter drug stores in the past 19 years.  

Sign me Up!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, warhawk said:

Your thoughts?   

Could DA or FC play within 14 points of CPA if they met in this years championship.    Could CPA or BGA play within 14 points of Brentwood Academy in this years championship.    

IMHO:

DA loses by 3 TD to CPA.

CPA loses by 3 TD to BA

Too much disparity in Division 2 football

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 2:22 PM, Spartan4Life said:

The difference between privates is huge! A BA is way different than a Silverdale despite having similar numbers. If you know anything about private ball you can’t just lump them all together. The differences are huge in philosophy and recruiting. Much more different than public’s. Some programs would be run straight into the ground if they were asked to play against the best teams in the state every week. 

Then have two classes based on the amount of financial aid you give.