Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

Cam615

14 minutes ago, RTD said:

What type of offense do Marion run and do they have a lot of speed 

Spread to cover up for line was the game plan. However, they have been hurt all year. 8 is fast for them but a freshman. I don't know if he is hurt now or not. Doesn't matter though they are not good.

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

Spread to cover up for line was the game plan. However, they have been hurt all year. 8 is fast for them but a freshman. I don't know if he is hurt now or not. Doesn't matter though they are not good.

We heard the same thing last year and they came to the creek bank and beat up on TC last year in the playoffs I know it's not the same team as last year but it's still Marion Co

Just now, RTD said:

We heard the same thing last year and they came to the creek bank and beat up on TC last year in the playoffs I know it's not the same team as last year but it's still Marion Co

And Tennessee is still Tennessee but when they played Alabama....lol the past doesn't matter in this one.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RTD said:

Is their spread to pass or more like TC run out of the spread and throw the ball maybe 2-3 times a game 

Their QB #2 Samson is their keyvont baines, he is by far their best player, they will run and pass, they try to run on the outside for most part, their line is average at best, defense is about like Macon’s defense, not great but not bad, if jackets jump out early I would expect the warriors to fold up tent and get ready for b-ball season, if we let them hang around early they could have a chance in 2nd half 

3 hours ago, pegleg said:

Last night against Polk , due to suspensions, MC started a freshman QB, that got put out for the season. Against TC they will start a freshman RB at QB. Feel bad for them. 

Mr. Jordan , I talked with a senior player this morning and he advised that Sampson will be back!  You feel bad for them ,You are not fooling no one it tickles you to no end to see them loose 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

That's what I would be preaching all week. You know what they say about a "wounded" creature. They are more dangerous when hurt than healthy. Don't worry about who is there or who isn't. Just play your game!

• Like 1