Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

Cam615

3 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

TCRadio hey I would love to see TC play White House in the regular season.  Their coach has been head coach up there since I think the early 90s.  Storied program with a lot of history like gallatin.  That would be a fun game to watch!

We have made an attempt to make this happen, so far no reply from the blue devils

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It's kind of scary, all the Warriors not saying much, everyone saying its going to be mercy time, this is your so called "trap" game, it happened last year, hopefully the boys are focused on revenge and not tyner, yet!

Last year’s Marion team was decent and had the best RB around. This Marion County team doesn’t have nearly the players. They would fight it out for third if they were in your region. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Last year’s Marion team was decent and had the best RB around. This Marion County team doesn’t have nearly the players. They would fight it out for third if they were in your region. 

scores showed this year, TC and H2O are 35 points better than the rest of our region, I just believe it's the playoffs so we will get Marion's best shot, hope our boys are ready. 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It's kind of scary, all the Warriors not saying much, everyone saying its going to be mercy time, this is your so called "trap" game, it happened last year, hopefully the boys are focused on revenge and not tyner, yet!

Speaking of last year,  I would be ready to defend the spread as well as the offense from last year. They may not have the athletes but at this stage you do what you got to do to win! The element of surprise is always a factor!

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Speaking of last year,  I would be ready to defend the spread as well as the offense from last year. They may not have the athletes but at this stage you do what you got to do to win! The element of surprise is always a factor!

Very true, it's the coaches jobs to try to do what gives the team the best chance to be successful. 

On 10/31/2018 at 10:28 AM, sportman said:

I know Marion travels pretty decent but what do you think about this game at Trousdale, Truth? 

This will probably be a bloodbath, honestly.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:32 AM, sportman said:

By the way I have to hand a shout out to the Truth from Marion. Win or lose he's always been on here posting.  What happened to Marion Madness? Did he go mad or something bc I haven't seen him on here in awhile. 

I'm gonna be around, been handed a little more responsibility at JMS so I have been busy with that, not been on as much as I would like.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:43 AM, TynerRamFan said:

He definitely was a good one. In the playoff game last year at Tyner, he busted a 80 yd touchdown on the 1ST series that MC had the ball. We kinda held him in check the rest of the game but he got our attention!

Wish him the best for the future!

Saylors had the 98 yrs td run against yall in the regular season last year.