Bledsoe county @ Watertown

thewaterboy16

Bledsoe often plays to their opponents level. They lost to McMinn central. Turn around and play Sequatchie Co. Well, and Tyner well for 3 quarters. I wouldn't let their record deceive you. They can play some very good football at times. And randomly under achieve. That being said. Watertown shoulde easily be able to take care of business. May just take 4 qtrs to do it some days against Bledsoe.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:16 AM, TynerRamFan said:

That's the attitude every team needs to have at this point in the season.

EXACTLY!! Everyone is 0-0 at this point. A Team’s regular season record means nothing. Bledsoe plays in a completely different region than H2O. Other than film, we have no direct comparison (i.e. common opponent) to base any conclusions on. H2O has to come to play 60+ minutes. I have no doubt they will, they have all season for the most part. But that’s the danger with high school kids, they could start believing their own hype.

I haven’t really looked at enough film yet to form an educated opinion, but Bledsoe’s “mood swings” frankly scares me. It seem like if you get up large and early, you might be able to make quick work of them. But if you let them hang around and think they have a shot, they will absolutely have a shot. 

37 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

EXACTLY!! Everyone is 0-0 at this point. A Team’s regular season record means nothing. Bledsoe plays in a completely different region than H2O. Other than film, we have no direct comparison (i.e. common opponent) to base any conclusions on. H2O has to come to play 60+ minutes. I have no doubt they will, they have all season for the most part. But that’s the danger with high school kids, they could start believing their own hype.

I haven’t really looked at enough film yet to form an educated opinion, but Bledsoe’s “mood swings” frankly scares me. It seem like if you get up large and early, you might be able to make quick work of them. But if you let them hang around and think they have a shot, they will absolutely have a shot. 

I took a peek at them the last couple weeks as it looked like they were likely to be who the jackets played, they have 2 good athletes in #2 and #42, They spread you out for the most part, like to run a little wildcat with 2 and 42 together in the backfield, they will take shots down the field also, #42 is their fastest kid, think watertown has a few faster though, I agree with your statement though, let them hang around and chances are they will be there til the end, but you guys have showed all year, you get a really fast start, you guys should be fine.