Bledsoe county @ Watertown

thewaterboy16

16 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Have any of the H20 faithful watched any film on Bledsoe?

From the little i have seen, they are in the spread on offense. Pretty balanced between the run and pass, and a 50 on defense. One linebacker is pretty mobile and the other can’t move. Remind me a lot of Gordonsville on the defensive side. They have a few good athletes who could make some plays 

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

From the little i have seen, they are in the spread on offense. Pretty balanced between the run and pass, and a 50 on defense. One linebacker is pretty mobile and the other can’t move. Remind me a lot of Gordonsville on the defensive side. They have a few good athletes who could make some plays 

Gville is a good comparison imo, 2 and 42 are their best players, defensively I don't think they can stop you, offensively they can score some, i think you guys take this one by 4 TDs 48-20. 

4 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Gville is a good comparison imo, 2 and 42 are their best players, defensively I don't think they can stop you, offensively they can score some, i think you guys take this one by 4 TDs 48-20. 

At this point, just like everybody else, i just want to win regardless of the score, and to STAY HEALTHY.

Watertown will roll in this game.  I don't think they will be challenged in the second round either.  They are in the best position of all the 2A teams in the East in my opinion because I think the Tyner/Trousdale game could take a heavy toll on whomever wins.  That plus home field advantage in Round 3 and potentially in the semi-finals against Meigs sets H2O up for a nice path to Cookeville.  Hope the Ram Train can make it past week two to give our best shot against Watertown.

Watertown 49 Bledsoe 7