MOORE CO @ HUNTINGDON ROUND 1 TSSAA PLAYOFFS

ZEBRA35

Lots of chatter on here today and I love the banter going on. Let’s just hope the playoffs continue the way we ALL think they should and in 2 weeks Cornersville will roll up into Paul Ward Stadium for the showdown everyone wants to see. Is the Bulldog defense good enough to stop the Stangs high powered offense? Can the Mustangs win the big game?  Those questions and many others will be answered that night. I personally don’t think there’s a defense out there that can stop us from scoring. Penalties and mistakes will decide this game. Team that capitalized on the mistakes and has less penalties will win. Hope all the teams remain healthy and good sportsmanship is abundant. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mustangpop2012 said:

Lots of chatter on here today and I love the banter going on. Let’s just hope the playoffs continue the way we ALL think they should and in 2 weeks Cornersville will roll up into Paul Ward Stadium for the showdown everyone wants to see. Is the Bulldog defense good enough to stop the Stangs high powered offense? Can the Mustangs win the big game?  Those questions and many others will be answered that night. I personally don’t think there’s a defense out there that can stop us from scoring. Penalties and mistakes will decide this game. Team that capitalized on the mistakes and has less penalties will win. Hope all the teams remain healthy and good sportsmanship is abundant. 

Well said