MOORE CO @ HUNTINGDON ROUND 1 TSSAA PLAYOFFS

ZEBRA35

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Made the trip last night. Long drive and probably a short game.  Moore Co played hard but will have a difficult time containing Huntingdons speed. Mt Pleasant has some athletes but is a rag tag bunch. 

Yea MP  likes to blind side people after the play I went back and watched film after we played them it would make u mad 

22 hours ago, Chad02 said:

Same here lol and its mostly that RB forgot his #

Probably #46. He's a big boy and will hit you. Moore Co held the Mustangs to 7 points in the 1st half last year. I don't think they can do that this year. Mustangs may be a little rusty after 2 Thursday night cupcakes and an open date but I think they will take care of business. Hopefully we have worked on pass defense a little this open date. Our turn and chase pass defense is awful. If you want to beat us throw the ball and run straight at us. Hard to get the edge on us.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Probably #46. He's a big boy and will hit you. Moore Co held the Mustangs to 7 points in the 1st half last year. I don't think they can do that this year. Mustangs may be a little rusty after 2 Thursday night cupcakes and an open date but I think they will take care of business. Hopefully we have worked on pass defense a little this open date. Our turn and chase pass defense is awful. If you want to beat us throw the ball and run straight at us. Hard to get the edge on us.

I heard Moore is a little broke down right know not sure if they will have all there players back 

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Might want to get that pass defense fixed in a hurry...

4 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them ain’t good. Y’all better worry about making it there first just like we will have too. We will worry about Greenback if the time comes. We got our hands full until then.

I hear ya Woody Hayes :thumb:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them ain’t good. Y’all better worry about making it there first just like we will have too. We will worry about Greenback if the time comes. We got our hands full until then.

Yes we do!We have ALOT to worry about each week.Especially after this very long layoff.

• Upvote 1