Forrest vs Waverly

Wavo2004

29 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

General did say that and it was because we played the week before on it in the pouring down rain. It should be in great shape this week for the Beast, the Freak, and the Field General to do their thing!

Doubt that it has ever been played on while raining harder than the Wavo/Scotts Hill quarterfinal game in '16, and it held up fine.

46 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Doubt that it has ever been played on while raining harder than the Wavo/Scotts Hill quarterfinal game in '16, and it held up fine.

45 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Yea it was last year the week before the play offs started we played Hickman county and it was pouring

The rain in 2016 was the worst! High winds cold and pouring rain hurricanadoe warnings... I remember it like it was yesterday. My sons last game on the Waverly field.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Thoughts in the game

Odds are it should be similar to last season’s 62-38 first round game. Forrest has the players to give the Tigers a run but not the team. This season has been a soap opera on turf from beginning to end. We have talent and will show up and hit you. Unless changes are made in the secondary this week you will have receivers running downfield uncovered (not open, uncovered) like they were Friday vs Community. Their QB didn’t make the throws, #11 will. 

At the end Waverly advances and both groups of fans leave wondering how this team managed to lose 13 games over the last 2 seasons. 

10 minutes ago, Salem said:

Odds are it should be similar to last season’s 62-38 first round game. Forrest has the players to give the Tigers a run but not the team. This season has been a soap opera on turf from beginning to end. We have talent and will show up and hit you. Unless changes are made in the secondary this week you will have receivers running downfield uncovered (not open, uncovered) like they were Friday vs Community. Their QB didn’t make the throws, #11 will. 

At the end Waverly advances and both groups of fans leave wondering how this team managed to lose 13 games over the last 2 seasons. 

I picked yall to win R5 this yr. Im truely shocked how yalls season went. That scrapy group yall had last yr got our respect. I honestly hope its close and not a blowout but I dont think it will playout like that and I dont see Forrest scoring more than 14.

6 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

General did say that and it was because we played the week before on it in the pouring down rain. It should be in great shape this week for the Beast, the Freak, and the Field General to do their thing!

Speaking of the Beast, I for one am very excited to see them feeding that monster once again. Our offense seems  so unstoppable when he's running the ball and firing on all cylinders!:-P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Speaking of the Beast, I for one am very excited to see them feeding that monster once again. Our offense seems  so unstoppable when he's running the ball and firing on all cylinders!:-P

Yeah me too, I would hate to be a defensive coordinator trying to defend our O. Just when you think you figure out a way to contain 37 45 and 11 there goes 10 and 8.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Yeah me too, I would hate to be a defensive coordinator trying to defend our O. Just when you think you figure out a way to contain 37 45 and 11 there goes 10 and 8.

Ikr! Defense also looks like they have finally meshed together. Not saying they are going to be dominant, but I think they can get us the two or three stops we need to get us to our goal!