Forrest vs Waverly

Wavo2004

Forrest receivers look decent. RB #6 looks good. Not sure about QB. His drop looks terrible and side arms the football but appears to make the throws in man coverage. Looks like any pressure he could be forced or sacked. Appears to roll towards the twin field side when passing. Knowing the Tiger D, they will add pressure and force bad throws. If I was the Tigers I’d be blitzing a lot, especially off the end on twin side. 

Edited by Trollin

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Forrest receivers look decent. RB #6 looks good. Not sure about QB. His drop looks terrible and side arms the football but appears to make the throws in man coverage. Looks like any pressure he could be forced or sacked. Appears to roll towards the twin field side when passing. Knowing the Tiger D, they will add pressure and force bad throws. If I was the Tigers I’d be blitzing a lot, especially off the end on twin side. 

Agreed!  i dont know why all high school teams dont blitz.  and i mean every play!   no reason to let the qb just sit back and have all the time he needs.  

Forrest loses big here. Nothing to add really on the game. 

This season has been a huge disappointment. Even posters from other schools who would love to come on here and talk trash have been like "Dang how are y'all so bad?" with a funeral director's tact. 

This coach has been learning on the job. That was to be expected. He is also extremely stubborn. This has affected the kids, unfortunately. 

I could list all the issues, but they have been listed ad nauseum.  

We have some terrific kids who want to compete. Unfortunately, the staff has been incompetent, discombobulated, too slow to adjust to the obvious, and still in the dark as of this post on several issues. 

All they can do is hope to work hard this week, rest, travel smartly, and hit as hard as they can at the manure pit come Friday night. They aren't winning, and unfortunately, I don't think a single kid on that team thinks they will win. Nor do the coaches. This has been a "Beat your chest til you get hit in the mouth" type year with a lot of in fighting, shrugging, and just a baffling waste of good talent.

Were these kids gonna win a Gold Ball this year? I don't think anyone expected that. But since the 2nd half of the Eagleville game, the apathy scale has ranged between a 17 year old's view of Santa, and the excitement of a hungover college kid who still lives at home being told on a Sunday morning "It's time for church."

Waverly somewhere in the 49-27 range. 

Edited by GeneralAmerigha

16 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest loses big here. Nothing to add really on the game. 

This season has been a huge disappointment. Even posters from other schools who would love to come on here and talk trash have been like "Dang how are y'all so bad?" with a funeral director's tact. 

This coach has been learning on the job. That was to be expected. He is also extremely stubborn. This has affected the kids, unfortunately. 

I could list all the issues, but they have been listed ad nauseum.  

We have some terrific kids who want to compete. Unfortunately, the staff has been incompetent, discombobulated, too slow to adjust to the obvious, and still in the dark as of this post on several issues. 

All they can do is hope to work hard this week, rest, travel smartly, and hit as hard as they can at the manure pit come Friday night. They aren't winning, and unfortunately, I don't think a single kid on that team thinks they will win. Nor do the coaches. This has been a "Beat your chest til you get hit in the mouth" type year with a lot of in fighting, shrugging, and just a baffling waste of good talent.

Were these kids gonna win a Gold Ball this year? I don't think anyone expected that. But since the 2nd half of the Eagleville game, the apathy scale has ranged between a 17 year old's view of Santa, and the excitement of a hungover college kid who still lives at home being told on a Sunday morning "It's time for church."

Waverly somewhere in the 49-27 range. 

How many Srs do y’all have?