Sullivan North @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

So, what can we expect from Sullivan North folks? Big line? Great skill players? Good D? I tried to watch some hudl videos of your players couldn't really tell alot.

Double wing. Linemen foot to foot.  Dive, motion toss, counter and waggle.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

So, what can we expect from Sullivan North folks? Big line? Great skill players? Good D? I tried to watch some hudl videos of your players couldn't really tell alot.

Not a lot I'm afraid. Just looking at their schedule their wins aren't very impressive, and some of their losses are really bad. Afraid it won't be much of a game. 

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

They do have a good size O line. Its bigger than our O line especially the center and two guards. They have some guys who can run the ball as well.  They are not a great throwing team. About halfway through the season they started turning it over more and lost confidence because they are best when they have the lead.

18 minutes ago, baseballfan19 said:

Double wing. Linemen foot to foot.  Dive, motion toss, counter and waggle.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Sounds like they burn the clock then.

6 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Not a lot I'm afraid. Just looking at their schedule their wins aren't very impressive, and some of their losses are really bad. Afraid it won't be much of a game. 

Shame, I know we have to practice like it will be etc. This was a pretty good team until they sustained injuries against was it Unaka? Can't recall from memory.

58 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds like they burn the clock then.

Shame, I know we have to practice like it will be etc. This was a pretty good team until they sustained injuries against was it Unaka? Can't recall from memory.

Only way you could get hurt against unaka is trip over your own feet and fall chin first into the water bucket

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Even at full strength I don't think they would have very much for us. Our big thing needs to be removing craniums from rectums and maybe then we'll start playing better. Hopefully with it being the playoffs they will come out a little more focused and fired up.

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

Even at full strength I don't think they would have very much for us. Our big thing needs to be removing craniums from rectums and maybe then we'll start playing better. Hopefully with it being the playoffs they will come out a little more focused and fired up.

Same issue we have up here...