Peabody VS MAHS Round 1

Goldenpride

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I dont know if it will be that easy but I watched them quit on about every play on Hudl against several teams !! Thay have skill players though !!

I just watched the same thing. It’s crazy to see the team watching the running back run the ball. I’ve never seen that before 

Edited by Tide21

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I just watched the same thing. It’s crazy to see the team watching the running back run the ball. I’ve never seen that before 

Man it just goes to show what lack of support gets young folk !!!!

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t know it’s lack of support but lack of coaching.  I’ve never really seen a Memphis team bring a crowd. I just don’t think football is first in Memphis 

Hence the reason Fairley is scary!! Hes getting the kids in line,grades,practice as well as they wanna come there and play !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hence the reason Fairley is scary!! Hes getting the kids in line,grades,practice as well as they wanna come there and play !!!

Or he could be like the coach from trezevant I find it hard to believe all those kids transferring was done by the rules. I’m sure if he does well over the next few years or even this year he moves out of the area to a better school. 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t know it’s lack of support but lack of coaching.  I’ve never really seen a Memphis team bring a crowd. I just don’t think football is first in Memphis 

2016 Waverly went to Trezvant and they had like 6 parents in the stands until halftime and then they might of had 40.

Or he could be like the coach from trezevant I find it hard to believe all those kids transferring was done by the rules. I’m sure if he does well over the next few years or even this year he moves out of the area to a better school. 

Even the Memphis guys are saying he wont stay. 

29 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

2016 Waverly went to Trezvant and they had like 6 parents in the stands until halftime and then they might of had 40.

Yeah we played in oakhaven and treadwell and seems like maybe somewhere else when I played and there was never many peaople in the stands.  One year there was a big burned spot on the field. A gang member had stolen a rival gang members car and burned it on the field 

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah we played in oakhaven and treadwell and seems like maybe somewhere else when I played and there was never many peaople in the stands.  One year there was a big burned spot on the field. A gang member had stolen a rival gang members car and burned it on the field 

I remember that. That was my 8th grade year. Wasn’t that game against treadwell at white haven or white station?