Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

47 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

This is the first one but I'll be pulling for the Rebels to bring back the gold as I do every year. Well,I've had to wait a game or two in the past when you were 4A before I came around and now that my kids graduated and DB has went full Band, I can just completely appreciate watching and pulling for Maryville every year.

Come on down for a game , we will save you some seats

32 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Come on down for a game , we will save you some seats

I'd like to Grey,with work and my boys anywhere from JC to UT,I hope to catch the Devils in the third round and even if I can't get away,I hope Maryville and Greeneville can get past their very tough games and make it to state .So I can catch it on TV if not be there.

Just now, BatmanDevil said:

I'd like to Grey,with work and my boys anywhere from JC to UT,I hope to catch the Devils in the third round and even if I can't get away,I hope Maryville and Greeneville can get past their very tough games and make it to state .So I can catch it on TV if not be there.

I think the even public classes are on Thursday this year.

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

It would be awesome if we could both get there again this year.I remember Maryville played Whitehaven one year after us and  those guys from Memphis were huge but those guys from Maryville were still crowned champions.

I remember being amazed at all the homemade Greeneville noisemakers that they had carted into the stadium.

3 hours ago, strongx said:

Hop on board. Stars added some seats on Nellie. Plenty of room. 

sx..... Momma took tha day oft and haz rilly got ole Nellie Belle lookin' good fer tha playofts.....:thumb:

Image result for nellie belle truck

And cents we haiv addid two tha Garbige Servuss fleat ole Batman cain ride inn Nellie Belle #2 (Momma's grocree gitter) if'un we git ovurloaded.....:thumb:

Related image

Edited by STARSNBARS